Basic Sun Raider Phaerix Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Sun Raider Phaerix on Normal mode and is comprised of only Basic Set cards. As long as you are able to gain control of the, this fight is very straightforward, but this deck will provide an excellent basis for you to gain control of the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward on Normal mode. Phaerix does not have any particular tricks up his sleeve, with the only caveat of the fight being that you must gain control of theat some point. This is easily accomplished, but it is important not to focus too hard on it in the first few turns.
Simply play out your minions as normal and fight for board control, prioritising removing your opponents minions that can actually attack first. Within a few turns you should find that you have an advantage on the board and are able to take down the Rod of the Sun using leftover attacks. If you prioritise killing the Rod of the Sun straight away, you might find yourself overwhelmed by the Boss's high attack minions that you have let survive while being distracted by the Rod.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins