Basic Sun Raider Phaerix Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Sun Raider Phaerix on Normal mode and is comprised of only Basic Set cards. As long as you are able to gain control of the, this fight is very straightforward, but this deck will provide an excellent basis for you to gain control of the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward on Normal mode. Phaerix does not have any particular tricks up his sleeve, with the only caveat of the fight being that you must gain control of theat some point. This is easily accomplished, but it is important not to focus too hard on it in the first few turns.
Simply play out your minions as normal and fight for board control, prioritising removing your opponents minions that can actually attack first. Within a few turns you should find that you have an advantage on the board and are able to take down the Rod of the Sun using leftover attacks. If you prioritise killing the Rod of the Sun straight away, you might find yourself overwhelmed by the Boss's high attack minions that you have let survive while being distracted by the Rod.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens