Basic Giantfin Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Giantfin on Normal Mode and contains only Basic cards. It contains multiple ways to trading favourably with 1 Health minions as well as playing a very low curve to keep your hand low.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The only problem that needs to be overcome with the Giantfin fight is his constant card draw from his Hero Power. To play around this effectively, this deck plays an extremely low curve that will allow you keep your hand as empty as possible and eliminate his card draw as a factor in the game.
Since his deck is Murloc-based and thrives on synergy, if he is unable to draw enough cards to reliably activate the synergies, he will easily be found wanting. Your deck contains numerous ways to deal with 1 Health minions like Elven Archer, Ironforge Rifleman, and Arcane Explosion, which will allow you to keep control of his minions early in the game. From here you will focus on maintaining minions on the board and then eventually use Frostwolf Warlord as a finisher.
If he is able to get ahead on board due to bad draws on your part, the deck does play Flamestrike to help you reset the board, but this should not be required in most games.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players