Basic Giantfin Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Giantfin on Normal Mode and contains only Basic cards. It contains multiple ways to trading favourably with 1 Health minions as well as playing a very low curve to keep your hand low.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The only problem that needs to be overcome with the Giantfin fight is his constant card draw from his Hero Power. To play around this effectively, this deck plays an extremely low curve that will allow you keep your hand as empty as possible and eliminate his card draw as a factor in the game.
Since his deck is Murloc-based and thrives on synergy, if he is unable to draw enough cards to reliably activate the synergies, he will easily be found wanting. Your deck contains numerous ways to deal with 1 Health minions like Ironforge Rifleman, and Arcane Explosion, which will allow you to keep control of his minions early in the game. From here you will focus on maintaining minions on the board and then eventually use Frostwolf Warlord as a finisher.,
If he is able to get ahead on board due to bad draws on your part, the deck does play Flamestrike to help you reset the board, but this should not be required in most games.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)