Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Zinaar on Heroic mode and is based on Constructed Mech Mage. It can abuse the Wish cards granted to you to get a lot of value out of an early Mana Wyrm and is able to keep up the pace using the additional cards drawn.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,280 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is based on the popular Contructed Mech Mage deck, but cuts out many of the expensive cards to provide a cheap deck that is able to defeat this challenge on Heroic. Using efficient early minions like Cogmaster and Mana Wyrm, you are able to keep pace with Zinaar's starts and not fall behind early.
From here, you can use powerful mid-game Tempo cards like Piloted Shredder and Goblin Blastmage in order to keep pace throughout the mid-game. Once you have gained board control even once, Zinaar has no real way to get back onto the board, so you are free to trade into his minions efficiently and increase your board presence each turn. One of the problems with Mech Mage in Constructed is that it often runs out of steam. However, due to the Wish cards you are granted every turn, this is not a concern with this deck and you can keep pace with your opponent for as many turns as necessary.
This is the deck that we used to fatigue Zinaar to gain his entire decklist, so you should not have too much trouble defeating him with it.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild