Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Zinaar on Heroic mode and is based on Constructed Mech Mage. It can abuse the Wish cards granted to you to get a lot of value out of an early Mana Wyrm and is able to keep up the pace using the additional cards drawn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is based on the popular Contructed Mech Mage deck, but cuts out many of the expensive cards to provide a cheap deck that is able to defeat this challenge on Heroic. Using efficient early minions like Cogmaster and Mana Wyrm, you are able to keep pace with Zinaar's starts and not fall behind early.
From here, you can use powerful mid-game Tempo cards like Piloted Shredder and Goblin Blastmage in order to keep pace throughout the mid-game. Once you have gained board control even once, Zinaar has no real way to get back onto the board, so you are free to trade into his minions efficiently and increase your board presence each turn. One of the problems with Mech Mage in Constructed is that it often runs out of steam. However, due to the Wish cards you are granted every turn, this is not a concern with this deck and you can keep pace with your opponent for as many turns as necessary.
This is the deck that we used to fatigue Zinaar to gain his entire decklist, so you should not have too much trouble defeating him with it.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players