Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Zinaar on Heroic mode and is based on Constructed Mech Mage. It can abuse the Wish cards granted to you to get a lot of value out of an early Mana Wyrm and is able to keep up the pace using the additional cards drawn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck is based on the popular Contructed Mech Mage deck, but cuts out many of the expensive cards to provide a cheap deck that is able to defeat this challenge on Heroic. Using efficient early minions like Mana Wyrm, you are able to keep pace with Zinaar's starts and not fall behind early.and
From here, you can use powerful mid-game Tempo cards like Piloted Shredder and Goblin Blastmage in order to keep pace throughout the mid-game. Once you have gained board control even once, Zinaar has no real way to get back onto the board, so you are free to trade into his minions efficiently and increase your board presence each turn. One of the problems with Mech Mage in Constructed is that it often runs out of steam. However, due to the Wish cards you are granted every turn, this is not a concern with this deck and you can keep pace with your opponent for as many turns as necessary.
This is the deck that we used to fatigue Zinaar to gain his entire decklist, so you should not have too much trouble defeating him with it.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins