Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
The following deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Heroic mode. It is based around the Constructed Zoo deck and aims to tempo out the opponent, leveraging buff cards to take advantage of the free minions you are given each turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Zoo is an excellent deck for taking advantage of small token minions. Numerous cards like Shattered Sun Cleric, Dire Wolf Alpha, and Abusive Sergeant can enable you get use out of the statues you are given, while cards like Power Overwhelming and Void Terror can be used to take them off the board while gaining a benefit. This is important, because allowing Archaedas to build a huge board of statues on your side of the board stops you from developing your own minions, and enables him to deal massive damage with Shattering Spree.
The most important thing in the fight is to mulligan for a way to kill the first statue he summons on his turn 1. There are numerous ways to do this, but Flame Imp plus Abusive Sergeant is the most beneficial, especially if you can get another 1-drop to go along with it. Once you are able to achieve this and gain board control, the fight becomes fairly simple to dominate, since he plays no efficient way to get back onto the board.
Watch out for Sacred Trial, the Paladin Secret he plays. The best way to neutralise this is to pop it with a Deathrattle minion such as Nerubian Egg or Haunted Creeper.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players