Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
The following deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Heroic mode. It is based around the Constructed Zoo deck and aims to tempo out the opponent, leveraging buff cards to take advantage of the free minions you are given each turn.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,840 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0GApMB+g0O8gGiAuAE9wT7BaEGzgbZB7EIwgjFCfUNjg7wEQA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Zoo is an excellent deck for taking advantage of small token minions. Numerous cards like Shattered Sun Cleric, Dire Wolf Alpha, and Abusive Sergeant can enable you get use out of the statues you are given, while cards like Power Overwhelming and Void Terror can be used to take them off the board while gaining a benefit. This is important, because allowing Archaedas to build a huge board of statues on your side of the board stops you from developing your own minions, and enables him to deal massive damage with Shattering Spree.
The most important thing in the fight is to mulligan for a way to kill the first statue he summons on his turn 1. There are numerous ways to do this, but Flame Imp plus Abusive Sergeant is the most beneficial, especially if you can get another 1-drop to go along with it. Once you are able to achieve this and gain board control, the fight becomes fairly simple to dominate, since he plays no efficient way to get back onto the board.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament