Cheap Archaedas Warlock Zoo Deck (Heroic Mode)
The following deck can be used to defeat Archaedas on Heroic mode. It is based around the Constructed Zoo deck and aims to tempo out the opponent, leveraging buff cards to take advantage of the free minions you are given each turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Zoo is an excellent deck for taking advantage of small token minions. Numerous cards like Shattered Sun Cleric, , and can enable you get use out of the statues you are given, while cards like Power Overwhelming and can be used to take them off the board while gaining a benefit. This is important, because allowing Archaedas to build a huge board of statues on your side of the board stops you from developing your own minions, and enables him to deal massive damage with .
The most important thing in the fight is to mulligan for a way to kill the first statue he summons on his turn 1. There are numerous ways to do this, butplus is the most beneficial, especially if you can get another 1-drop to go along with it. Once you are able to achieve this and gain board control, the fight becomes fairly simple to dominate, since he plays no efficient way to get back onto the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)