Basic Chromaggus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chromaggus on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and plays out in a fairly standard board control manner. The only unique concern with this fight is managing thecards that you are given at the start of each turn, but once you are able to get into a position where you can comfortably discard these each turn, the fight is straightforward.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck aims to defeat Chromaggus with a fairly standard board control strategy. Priest is an excellent class to use for this, since it has great removal options such as Shadow Word: Pain for his Blackwing Technicians, and for his larger minions.
Do not panic too much about the Brood Affliction cards in the first few turns, it is more important to play on curve and gain a foothold on the board, then worry about discarding the detrimental cards in the later turns.
The key to this fight is getting a Divine Spirit buff onto it.onto the board. The AI plays around this card very poorly, and will often buff it for you multiple times, allowing you to trade down multiple minions with it, especially if you are able to place a
Mulligan hard for your early drops to combat the Faerie Dragon on turn 2 from your opponent, and the fight should be fairly straightforward.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass