Basic Chromaggus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chromaggus on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and plays out in a fairly standard board control manner. The only unique concern with this fight is managing thecards that you are given at the start of each turn, but once you are able to get into a position where you can comfortably discard these each turn, the fight is straightforward.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck aims to defeat Chromaggus with a fairly standard board control strategy. Priest is an excellent class to use for this, since it has great removal options such as Shadow Word: Pain for his Blackwing Technicians, and for his larger minions.
Do not panic too much about the Brood Affliction cards in the first few turns, it is more important to play on curve and gain a foothold on the board, then worry about discarding the detrimental cards in the later turns.
The key to this fight is getting a Divine Spirit buff onto it.onto the board. The AI plays around this card very poorly, and will often buff it for you multiple times, allowing you to trade down multiple minions with it, especially if you are able to place a
Mulligan hard for your early drops to combat the Faerie Dragon on turn 2 from your opponent, and the fight should be fairly straightforward.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)