Basic Chromaggus Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chromaggus on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and plays out in a fairly standard board control manner. The only unique concern with this fight is managing the Brood Affliction cards that you are given at the start of each turn, but once you are able to get into a position where you can comfortably discard these each turn, the fight is straightforward.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This deck aims to defeat Chromaggus with a fairly standard board control strategy. Priest is an excellent class to use for this, since it has great removal options such as Shadow Word: Pain for his Blackwing Technicians, and Shadow Word: Death for his larger minions.
Do not panic too much about the Brood Affliction cards in the first few turns, it is more important to play on curve and gain a foothold on the board, then worry about discarding the detrimental cards in the later turns.
The key to this fight is getting a Gurubashi Berserker onto the board. The AI plays around this card very poorly, and will often buff it for you multiple times, allowing you to trade down multiple minions with it, especially if you are able to place a Divine Spirit buff onto it.
Mulligan hard for your early drops to combat the Faerie Dragon on turn 2 from your opponent, and the fight should be fairly straightforward.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players