Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Paladin Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Ragnaros/Executus in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 5,780 Arcane Dust to make. The deck contains mostly Paladin cards that will help you build a board that can kill both Executus and Ragnaros in the same turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
On Heroic Mode, the Ragnaros form of this boss is simply too overwhelming to defeat fairly. So this deck's strategy is to kill both the Majordomo Executus and Ragnaros the Firelord forms in the same turn, bypassing the power of Ragnaros and not giving him a chance to affect the game.
Defeating the Majordomo Executus form is a challenge in itself, due to his Hero Power summoning a 2-Mana 3/3every turn. This deck is based around survival against Majordomo, simply limiting his advantage in the early turns, until you are able to gain control of the board. As long as you can survive the early flood of 3/3s with your own minions, Truesilver Champion, Seal of Light, and Consecration, eventually Majordomo will run out of momentum.
The reason for this, is that his deck contains a large quantity of Molten Giants, so as long as you do not lower his health below 20, he will soon run out of minions to play. During this time you can build your own huge board to take control of the game, however, you should refrain from attacking Majordomo directly during this period.
Once you have full control of the game, your goal is to buff up your minions using combinations of Blessing of Might, , and Blessed Champion, with the eventual goal to have enough damage on board to kill Majordomo before activating his Molten Giants, and have 60 damage left over to kill Ragnaros in one shot. This may sound difficult, but can be achieved very easily once you are in control of the board.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs