Cheap Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Baron Geddon in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 5,080 Arcane Dust to make. The deck is based on the Warlock Zoo archetype and features low-cost minions that will help you spend all your mana every turn, all the while putting immense pressure on Geddon to defeat him quickly.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Heroic Baron Geddon poses two main challenges. Firstly,, his Hero Power, now does 10 damage to you if you are unable to spend your exact Mana each turn, and secondly the card now does 10 damage to all of your minions, and your hero, if it is allowed to detonate.
Dealing with being forced to spend all your Mana each turn is fairly straightforward when using a Zoo style deck such as this one, as between all your low cost minions, and your Life Tap, you should almost always have the correct card combinations to spend the neccessary amount. Power Overwhelming, and that can all clear the Living Bomb effect before it detonates.however, poses a different problem, and a single one left to detonate can single handedly ruin your board. To prevent this, the deck plays multiple cards like , ,
Using your Life Tap liberally is key to defeating this challenge, try to avoid spending your complete Mana allotment by using every card in your hand, remember that you will also need to spend your total amount of Mana on the following turn, and so must keep refilling your hand to gather resources.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future