Mid-Budget Atramedes Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Mid-Budget Atramedes Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Atramedes on Heroic Mode. The deck is built to effectively neutralise Atramades' weapon on every turn, using Freeze and weapon destruction effects. Since the weapon is the main difficulty of this fight, removing that advantage makes the battle extremely straightforward.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Mid-Budget Atramedes Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 4,240 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAf0EApAHnhAOuwKLA5UDgASWBd4FigeID4wPjg+UD9wPghCFEAA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
The primary difficulty of this fight comes from the Dragonteeth weapon that Atramades will have permanently equipped. To deal with this, this deck plays numerous ways to neutralise its effect, either through freezing it with Snowchugger or Water Elemental, or destroying it with Acidic Swamp Ooze or Harrison Jones. This is key to the fight, since the only added difficulty on Heroic Mode is that you are not granted the 1 Mana spells to destroy the weapon as you see fit.
Mulligan aggressively for a quick start, and look especially for Snowchugger and Acidic Swamp Ooze. Once you are able to get a Water Elemental into play, protect it at all costs, since Atramedes will have serious difficulty killing it if you do not leave minions on board to trade with it.
With the weapon taken care of, the efficiency of your cards in this Mech Mage based deck will easily out-value and out-tempo the boss, leaving you to coast to victory. While it may take you a few tries to get a good opening hand and take control of the game, once you do, it is very simple to spiral the game out of Atramedes' control.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?