Basic General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat General Drakkisath on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and is focused on playing the largest minion possible with your 1 Mana each turn. Although without access to the rarer cards, your choice of large minions is quite limited, there is still more than enough power in the deck to be able to complete the challenge.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating General Drakkisath with a Basic deck can be quite challenging due to the nature of the fight. The boss' deck is packed with high cost cards, and without access to various Commons, Rares, and Legendaries, the fight can seem quite unfair. However, by using Shaman, you have a couple of key cards on your side that can swing the game in your favour.
Firstly, Hex is a great answer to any minion the Boss plays. Since you always play the first minion in the fight, casting Windspeaker can be used to create a huge amount of damage to Drakkisath once you have got him low, or to create a 2-for-1 situation with a high health minion like Boulderfist Ogre to keep you ahead on the board.on their minion will allow you to keep initiative. Secondly,
Mulligan for as powerful an opening hand as possible. It may take you a few attempts, but this fight is very possible.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)