Basic General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat General Drakkisath on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and is focused on playing the largest minion possible with your 1 Mana each turn. Although without access to the rarer cards, your choice of large minions is quite limited, there is still more than enough power in the deck to be able to complete the challenge.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaoIAA9anQGyAb0BvQPwA40E+wTIBfEF/gWABvQIlg2XDQA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Defeating General Drakkisath with a Basic deck can be quite challenging due to the nature of the fight. The boss' deck is packed with high cost cards, and without access to various Commons, Rares, and Legendaries, the fight can seem quite unfair. However, by using Shaman, you have a couple of key cards on your side that can swing the game in your favour.
Firstly, Hex is a great answer to any minion the Boss plays. Since you always play the first minion in the fight, casting Hex on their minion will allow you to keep initiative. Secondly, Windspeaker can be used to create a huge amount of damage to Drakkisath once you have got him low, or to create a 2-for-1 situation with a high health minion like Boulderfist Ogre to keep you ahead on the board.
Mulligan for as powerful an opening hand as possible. It may take you a few attempts, but this fight is very possible.
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Hearthstone Global Games Voting Now Live
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament