Basic General Drakkisath Shaman Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat General Drakkisath on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and is focused on playing the largest minion possible with your 1 Mana each turn. Although without access to the rarer cards, your choice of large minions is quite limited, there is still more than enough power in the deck to be able to complete the challenge.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating General Drakkisath with a Basic deck can be quite challenging due to the nature of the fight. The boss' deck is packed with high cost cards, and without access to various Commons, Rares, and Legendaries, the fight can seem quite unfair. However, by using Shaman, you have a couple of key cards on your side that can swing the game in your favour.
Firstly, Hex is a great answer to any minion the Boss plays. Since you always play the first minion in the fight, casting Windspeaker can be used to create a huge amount of damage to Drakkisath once you have got him low, or to create a 2-for-1 situation with a high health minion like Boulderfist Ogre to keep you ahead on the board.on their minion will allow you to keep initiative. Secondly,
Mulligan for as powerful an opening hand as possible. It may take you a few attempts, but this fight is very possible.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)