Cheap Ragnaros/Executus Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Ragnaros/Executus in Blackrock Mountain. It is very cheap, costing only 1,820 Arcane Dust to make. It relies mostly on Priest cards to stall the game and build a huge board that will allow you to kill both Executus and Ragnaros in a single turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
On Heroic Mode, the Ragnaros form of this boss is simply too overwhelming to defeat fairly. So this deck's strategy is to kill both the Majordomo Executus and Ragnaros the Firelord forms in the same turn, bypassing the power of Ragnaros and not giving him a chance to affect the game.
Defeating the Majordomo Executus form is a challenge in itself, due to his Hero Power summoning a 2 Mana 3/3 every turn. This deck has numerous tools to survive against Majordomo, namely Mind Control Techs, s, Deathlords, and Mogu'shan Wardens, to delay the game for as long as possible.
The goal is to stall the game out for as long as possible, using the Priest buff cards to build huge taunts that the opponent cannot push through, until you can gain control of the board. This is fairly easily achieved since Majordomo has 10 Molten Giants in his deck, so if you simply never lower him below 20 health, he will eventually gather a pool of unplayable cards in his hand, allowing you to seize the advantage.
From here, the goal is simply to develop an enormous board, with the eventual goal of killing Majordomo with enough damage left over to deal the 60 neccessary damage to the Ragnaros form in a single turn. This may sound difficult, but is easily achievable using various combinations of Velen's Chosen, Divine Spirit, Power Word: Shield, and Inner Fire.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs