Basic Coren Direbrew Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on large minions that will be put on the board by Coren's Hero Power. It also features a few spells that will help you control the board.
1. Basic Coren Direbrew Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAA9NnQG7AosDjQSrBMsElgXIBfEFgAbsB/QIlg2XDQA= (copy to clipboard)
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for your spells, so that your minions remain in your deck where Coren's Hero Power (Pile On!) will draw them to put them on the board. The strategy is very simple. Use your spells to help your minions make efficient trades.
It should be noted that we pushed Coren to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid