Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This decks runs 7 big minions, including 1 Kel'Thuzad. This way, you can be sure that Kel'Thuzad is going to be put on the board early by Coren's Hero Power. Protect Kel'Thuzad with your other minions and with your spells (Shadow Word: Death, Holy Fire, etc.). If Kel'Thuzad dies, Resurrect him. Thanks to him, you should be able to favourably trade your minions into Coren's.
Do not hesitate to concede and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not get a Resurrect and a Shadow Word: Death. Even if you have a great combo with Inner Fire+Divine Spirit, do not actively mulligan for these spells.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players