Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This decks runs 7 big minions, including 1 Kel'Thuzad. This way, you can be sure that Kel'Thuzad is going to be put on the board early by Coren's Hero Power. Protect Kel'Thuzad with your other minions and with your spells ( , Holy Fire, etc.). If Kel'Thuzad dies, Resurrect him. Thanks to him, you should be able to favourably trade your minions into Coren's.
Do not hesitate to concede and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not get a Resurrect and a . Even if you have a great combo with Inner Fire+Divine Spirit, do not actively mulligan for these spells.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins