Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This decks runs 7 big minions, including 1 Kel'Thuzad. This way, you can be sure that Kel'Thuzad is going to be put on the board early by Coren's Hero Power. Protect Kel'Thuzad with your other minions and with your spells ( , Holy Fire, etc.). If Kel'Thuzad dies, Resurrect him. Thanks to him, you should be able to favourably trade your minions into Coren's.
Do not hesitate to concede and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not get a Resurrect and a . Even if you have a great combo with Inner Fire+Divine Spirit, do not actively mulligan for these spells.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises