Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Legendary Coren Direbrew Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 12,740 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This decks runs 7 big minions, including 1 Kel'Thuzad. This way, you can be sure that Kel'Thuzad is going to be put on the board early by Coren's Hero Power. Protect Kel'Thuzad with your other minions and with your spells (Shadow Word: Death, Holy Fire, etc.). If Kel'Thuzad dies, Resurrect him. Thanks to him, you should be able to favourably trade your minions into Coren's.
Do not hesitate to concede and start over if you end up with a minion in your hand or if you do not get a Resurrect and a Shadow Word: Death. Even if you have a great combo with Inner Fire+Divine Spirit, do not actively mulligan for these spells.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Mage Deck
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread