Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Garr in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on your Hero Power to draw cards and always have the cards you need to spend all your mana every turn.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Warlock is the key to defeating Baron Geddon on Normal mode, as theHero power allows you keep sufficient cards in your hand to allow you to use all of your Mana each turn. Aside from this challenge, this boss battle is fairly straightforward, with Baron Geddon's deck featuring fairly weak minions. Mulligan as hard as possible for a 1-drop Minion, and then simply play out your curve, remembering to Life Tap wherever you can to maintain as many options in your hand as possible.
If Baron Geddon useson one of your minions, then trade it off immediately, or if forced to, use one of your own removal spells to stop it from detonating.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)