Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Garr in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on your Hero Power to draw cards and always have the cards you need to spend all your mana every turn.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0GApwC8QUOMFqEAbQChQPGBOAE+wSSB5cH+wfECNkKlg0A (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Warlock is the key to defeating Baron Geddon on Normal mode, as the Life Tap Hero power allows you keep sufficient cards in your hand to allow you to use all of your Mana each turn. Aside from this challenge, this boss battle is fairly straightforward, with Baron Geddon's deck featuring fairly weak minions. Mulligan as hard as possible for a 1-drop Minion, and then simply play out your curve, remembering to Life Tap wherever you can to maintain as many options in your hand as possible.
If Baron Geddon uses Living Bomb on one of your minions, then trade it off immediately, or if forced to, use one of your own removal spells to stop it from detonating.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Discord Webhook or bot
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?