Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Garr in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on your Hero Power to draw cards and always have the cards you need to spend all your mana every turn.
1. Basic Baron Geddon Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Warlock is the key to defeating Baron Geddon on Normal mode, as the Life Tap Hero power allows you keep sufficient cards in your hand to allow you to use all of your Mana each turn. Aside from this challenge, this boss battle is fairly straightforward, with Baron Geddon's deck featuring fairly weak minions. Mulligan as hard as possible for a 1-drop Minion, and then simply play out your curve, remembering to Life Tap wherever you can to maintain as many options in your hand as possible.
If Baron Geddon uses Living Bomb on one of your minions, then trade it off immediately, or if forced to, use one of your own removal spells to stop it from detonating.
- Choose Your Champion for the HCT Winter Championship
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round Two
- Hearthstone Masters & Specialist Format Announced
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Bomb Hunter
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run