Basic Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. The deck is built to take advantage of the Spell Damage and Spell Cost reduction effects of Omnotron's Hero Power minions, allowing you to cast multiple spells such as Frostbolt, and to great effect.,
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is very straightforward. On Normal mode, it is easy to engineer a deck in which the buffs granted by Omnotron's Hero Power minions are much more beneficial to you than they are to the boss. In this deck for example, onceis in play, you have free reign to cast , drawing you cards for free, and then shoot down the Electron with a 1 Mana if you see fit.
Simply mulligan for a strong curve of early minions, especiallysince it trades favourably with , and keep in your opening hand if the rest is strong. Once Omnotron gets to turn 4 and summons , the game should be overwhelmingly in your favour as you can punish him heavily with efficient Mage spells.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens