Basic Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Omnotron on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. The deck is built to take advantage of the Spell Damage and Spell Cost reduction effects of Omnotron's Hero Power minions, allowing you to cast multiple spells such as Arcane Intellect, Frostbolt, and Fireball to great effect.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Omnotron Defense System Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAA9NWtgBtAK7AosDqwS0BOAE+wSWBfEF7AfZCpYNAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is very straightforward. On Normal mode, it is easy to engineer a deck in which the buffs granted by Omnotron's Hero Power minions are much more beneficial to you than they are to the boss. In this deck for example, once Electron is in play, you have free reign to cast Arcane Intellect, drawing you cards for free, and then shoot down the Electron with a 1 Mana Fireball if you see fit.
Simply mulligan for a strong curve of early minions, especially River Crocolisk since it trades favourably with Arcanotron, and keep Arcane Intellect in your opening hand if the rest is strong. Once Omnotron gets to turn 4 and summons Electron, the game should be overwhelmingly in your favour as you can punish him heavily with efficient Mage spells.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid