Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rend Blackhand on Normal Mode. It is highly focused on creating efficient answers to the various forms of his Hero Power through damage dealing battlecries, efficient minions, and AoEs. With his Hero Power neutralised, Rend Blackhand is a very straightforward fight.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rend Blackhand is a fairly straightforward fight on Normal mode. His Hero Power changes between each use, but this Warlock deck has efficient answers for dealing with all of them.
Mulligan hard for Voidwalker, , , and , as these are the best cards for dealing the first form of his Hero Power. Keep an eye on what his Hero Power turns in to after each usage, as this can help you to decide whether to save an Ironforge Rifleman, , or for a turn to create more value for you later.
As long as you get a strong opening hand, you should find yourself ahead on the board very quickly with this deck, and once you have control of the game, it will be difficult for Rend to fight his way back.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees