Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rend Blackhand on Normal Mode. It is highly focused on creating efficient answers to the various forms of his Hero Power through damage dealing battlecries, efficient minions, and AoEs. With his Hero Power neutralised, Rend Blackhand is a very straightforward fight.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rend Blackhand is a fairly straightforward fight on Normal mode. His Hero Power changes between each use, but this Warlock deck has efficient answers for dealing with all of them.
Mulligan hard for Ironforge Rifleman, , or for a turn to create more value for you later., , , and , as these are the best cards for dealing the first form of his Hero Power. Keep an eye on what his Hero Power turns in to after each usage, as this can help you to decide whether to save an
As long as you get a strong opening hand, you should find yourself ahead on the board very quickly with this deck, and once you have control of the game, it will be difficult for Rend to fight his way back.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule