Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Rend Blackhand on Normal Mode. It is highly focused on creating efficient answers to the various forms of his Hero Power through damage dealing battlecries, efficient minions, and AoEs. With his Hero Power neutralised, Rend Blackhand is a very straightforward fight.
1. Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Rend Blackhand is a fairly straightforward fight on Normal mode. His Hero Power changes between each use, but this Warlock deck has efficient answers for dealing with all of them.
Mulligan hard for Voidwalker, Mortal Coil, River Crocolisk, and Murloc Tidehunter, as these are the best cards for dealing the first form of his Hero Power. Keep an eye on what his Hero Power turns in to after each usage, as this can help you to decide whether to save an Ironforge Rifleman, Mortal Coil, or Hellfire for a turn to create more value for you later.
As long as you get a strong opening hand, you should find yourself ahead on the board very quickly with this deck, and once you have control of the game, it will be difficult for Rend to fight his way back.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin