Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Rend Blackhand on Normal Mode. It is highly focused on creating efficient answers to the various forms of his Hero Power through damage dealing battlecries, efficient minions, and AoEs. With his Hero Power neutralised, Rend Blackhand is a very straightforward fight.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Rend Blackhand is a fairly straightforward fight on Normal mode. His Hero Power changes between each use, but this Warlock deck has efficient answers for dealing with all of them.
Mulligan hard for Voidwalker, Mortal Coil, River Crocolisk, and Murloc Tidehunter, as these are the best cards for dealing the first form of his Hero Power. Keep an eye on what his Hero Power turns in to after each usage, as this can help you to decide whether to save an Ironforge Rifleman, Mortal Coil, or Hellfire for a turn to create more value for you later.
As long as you get a strong opening hand, you should find yourself ahead on the board very quickly with this deck, and once you have control of the game, it will be difficult for Rend to fight his way back.
- Tavern Brawl: Monster Smash
- Hallow's End Is Live on Hearthstone
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Puzzle Lab's Survival Puzzles
- Why has ranked gotten harder?
- Mecha'thun Priest
- How do I post a deck?
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)