Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash on Normal mode and is comprised only of basic cards. It uses Hunter cards likeand to help you curve reliably through the turns where your minions are made more expensive.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Hunter is chosen for the Basic deck to beat Chieftan Scarvash because they have multiple odd numbered spells such asthat can help you to still have a strong early curve. This fight can be tricky to defeat with a Basic deck since the number of spells you have access to is limited, meaning you will almost always have a few awkward turns.
Hunter goes a long way to mitigate this since you always use one of these turns to cast Hunter's Mark to remove something from the board.and find a better option, or simply use
Even though you are playing a Hunter deck, you should still play for board control and try to outvalue the opponent. Do not be afraid to use Kill Command to control the board if you need to, especially if you have no other strong spells in hand.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs