Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash on Normal mode and is comprised only of basic cards. It uses Hunter cards likeand to help you curve reliably through the turns where your minions are made more expensive.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Hunter is chosen for the Basic deck to beat Chieftan Scarvash because they have multiple odd numbered spells such asthat can help you to still have a strong early curve. This fight can be tricky to defeat with a Basic deck since the number of spells you have access to is limited, meaning you will almost always have a few awkward turns.
Hunter goes a long way to mitigate this since you always use one of these turns to cast Hunter's Mark to remove something from the board.and find a better option, or simply use
Even though you are playing a Hunter deck, you should still play for board control and try to outvalue the opponent. Do not be afraid to use Kill Command to control the board if you need to, especially if you have no other strong spells in hand.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule