Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash on Normal mode and is comprised only of basic cards. It uses Hunter cards like Animal Companion to help you curve reliably through the turns where your minions are made more expensive.and
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Hunter is chosen for the Basic deck to beat Chieftan Scarvash because they have multiple odd numbered spells such as Animal Companion that can help you to still have a strong early curve. This fight can be tricky to defeat with a Basic deck since the number of spells you have access to is limited, meaning you will almost always have a few awkward turns.
Hunter goes a long way to mitigate this since you always use one of these turns to cast Hunter's Mark to remove something from the board.and find a better option, or simply use
Even though you are playing a Hunter deck, you should still play for board control and try to outvalue the opponent. Do not be afraid to use Kill Command to control the board if you need to, especially if you have no other strong spells in hand.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)