Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash on Normal mode and is comprised only of basic cards. It uses Hunter cards like Tracking and Animal Companion to help you curve reliably through the turns where your minions are made more expensive.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Hunter is chosen for the Basic deck to beat Chieftan Scarvash because they have multiple odd numbered spells such as Animal Companion that can help you to still have a strong early curve. This fight can be tricky to defeat with a Basic deck since the number of spells you have access to is limited, meaning you will almost always have a few awkward turns.
Even though you are playing a Hunter deck, you should still play for board control and try to outvalue the opponent. Do not be afraid to use Kill Command to control the board if you need to, especially if you have no other strong spells in hand.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild