Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash on Normal mode and is comprised only of basic cards. It uses Hunter cards like Animal Companion to help you curve reliably through the turns where your minions are made more expensive.and
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Hunter is chosen for the Basic deck to beat Chieftan Scarvash because they have multiple odd numbered spells such as Animal Companion that can help you to still have a strong early curve. This fight can be tricky to defeat with a Basic deck since the number of spells you have access to is limited, meaning you will almost always have a few awkward turns.
Hunter goes a long way to mitigate this since you always use one of these turns to cast Hunter's Mark to remove something from the board.and find a better option, or simply use
Even though you are playing a Hunter deck, you should still play for board control and try to outvalue the opponent. Do not be afraid to use Kill Command to control the board if you need to, especially if you have no other strong spells in hand.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass