Basic Chieftain Scarvash Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Chieftan Scarvash on Normal mode and is comprised only of basic cards. It uses Hunter cards like Tracking and Animal Companion to help you curve reliably through the turns where your minions are made more expensive.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Hunter is chosen for the Basic deck to beat Chieftan Scarvash because they have multiple odd numbered spells such as Animal Companion that can help you to still have a strong early curve. This fight can be tricky to defeat with a Basic deck since the number of spells you have access to is limited, meaning you will almost always have a few awkward turns.
Hunter goes a long way to mitigate this since you always use one of these turns to cast Tracking and find a better option, or simply use Hunter's Mark to remove something from the board.
Even though you are playing a Hunter deck, you should still play for board control and try to outvalue the opponent. Do not be afraid to use Kill Command to control the board if you need to, especially if you have no other strong spells in hand.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players