Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Sun Raider Phaerix on Heroic mode. The key to this fight is easily managing the Shadow Word: Pain can easily gain control of the fight on the early turns, making the rest of the battle much more straightforward.and Priest has by far the most efficient options for doing this.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is quickly and efficiently dealing with the. Once this factor is taken care of, Phaerix's deck is nothing special and can easily be outvalued.
Simply mulligan as hard as possible for a Silence, or Shadow Word: Pain. After using this to efficiently deal with the Rod of the Sun, the fight simply comes down to trying to get one minion to stick on the board. Since the Boss AI is programmed to be very aggressive, primarily targeting your Hero directly, this should not prove too difficult. Once you have consolidated a minion on the board, your goal is to apply buffs using Velen's Chosen, Divine Spirit, and Inner Fire in order to quickly kill the opponent.
In many cases Inner Fire is not even required. If you are able to get a Lightwarden into play from Light of the Naaru, or have a Holy Champion stick to the board, these minions can easily grow out of control and you will simply have to use the Health modifying effects in order to give them enough life to resist your opponent's removal options.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes