Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Sun Raider Phaerix on Heroic mode. The key to this fight is easily managing the Rod of the Sun and Priest has by far the most efficient options for doing this. Shadow Word: Pain can easily gain control of the fight on the early turns, making the rest of the battle much more straightforward.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,380 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
The key to this fight is quickly and efficiently dealing with the Rod of the Sun. Once this factor is taken care of, Phaerix's deck is nothing special and can easily be outvalued.
Simply mulligan as hard as possible for a Silence, or Shadow Word: Pain. After using this to efficiently deal with the Rod of the Sun, the fight simply comes down to trying to get one minion to stick on the board. Since the Boss AI is programmed to be very aggressive, primarily targeting your Hero directly, this should not prove too difficult. Once you have consolidated a minion on the board, your goal is to apply buffs using Velen's Chosen, Divine Spirit, and Inner Fire in order to quickly kill the opponent.
In many cases Inner Fire is not even required. If you are able to get a Lightwarden into play from Light of the Naaru, or have a Holy Champion stick to the board, these minions can easily grow out of control and you will simply have to use the Health modifying effects in order to give them enough life to resist your opponent's removal options.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild