Cheap Sun Raider Phaerix Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Sun Raider Phaerix on Heroic mode. The key to this fight is easily managing the Shadow Word: Pain can easily gain control of the fight on the early turns, making the rest of the battle much more straightforward.and Priest has by far the most efficient options for doing this.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is quickly and efficiently dealing with the. Once this factor is taken care of, Phaerix's deck is nothing special and can easily be outvalued.
Simply mulligan as hard as possible for a Silence, or Shadow Word: Pain. After using this to efficiently deal with the Rod of the Sun, the fight simply comes down to trying to get one minion to stick on the board. Since the Boss AI is programmed to be very aggressive, primarily targeting your Hero directly, this should not prove too difficult. Once you have consolidated a minion on the board, your goal is to apply buffs using Velen's Chosen, Divine Spirit, and Inner Fire in order to quickly kill the opponent.
In many cases Inner Fire is not even required. If you are able to get a Lightwarden into play from Light of the Naaru, or have a Holy Champion stick to the board, these minions can easily grow out of control and you will simply have to use the Health modifying effects in order to give them enough life to resist your opponent's removal options.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises