Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel and contains only Basic cards. Since the quantity of minions in this fight is often more important than the quality, it includes extra low drops and all of the Basic set minions that summon extra tokens.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Paladin is a strong choice for this fight, since you are always able to summon a 1/1 with your Hero Power which is as effective as anything at dealing damage to the boss. On top of this, the deck also plays numerous options that summon additional tokens into play to maximise your overall damage. Patience is key here, as you will not be able to end the fight quickly, but you should quickly be able to overwhelm his board with minion spawns and be able to seal the game over a series of turns.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs