Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel and contains only Basic cards. Since the quantity of minions in this fight is often more important than the quality, it includes extra low drops and all of the Basic set minions that summon extra tokens.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Paladin is a strong choice for this fight, since you are always able to summon a 1/1 with your Hero Power which is as effective as anything at dealing damage to the boss. On top of this, the deck also plays numerous options that summon additional tokens into play to maximise your overall damage. Patience is key here, as you will not be able to end the fight quickly, but you should quickly be able to overwhelm his board with minion spawns and be able to seal the game over a series of turns.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild