Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel and contains only Basic cards. Since the quantity of minions in this fight is often more important than the quality, it includes extra low drops and all of the Basic set minions that summon extra tokens.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Paladin is a strong choice for this fight, since you are always able to summon a 1/1 with your Hero Power which is as effective as anything at dealing damage to the boss. On top of this, the deck also plays numerous options that summon additional tokens into play to maximise your overall damage. Patience is key here, as you will not be able to end the fight quickly, but you should quickly be able to overwhelm his board with minion spawns and be able to seal the game over a series of turns.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens