Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel and contains only Basic cards. Since the quantity of minions in this fight is often more important than the quality, it includes extra low drops and all of the Basic set minions that summon extra tokens.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Paladin is a strong choice for this fight, since you are always able to summon a 1/1 with your Hero Power which is as effective as anything at dealing damage to the boss. On top of this, the deck also plays numerous options that summon additional tokens into play to maximise your overall damage. Patience is key here, as you will not be able to end the fight quickly, but you should quickly be able to overwhelm his board with minion spawns and be able to seal the game over a series of turns.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins