Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat The Steel Sentinel and contains only Basic cards. Since the quantity of minions in this fight is often more important than the quality, it includes extra low drops and all of the Basic set minions that summon extra tokens.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
Paladin is a strong choice for this fight, since you are always able to summon a 1/1 with your Hero Power which is as effective as anything at dealing damage to the boss. On top of this, the deck also plays numerous options that summon additional tokens into play to maximise your overall damage. Patience is key here, as you will not be able to end the fight quickly, but you should quickly be able to overwhelm his board with minion spawns and be able to seal the game over a series of turns.
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- Ben Brode AMA Summary: July 14
- Tavern Brawl: Clash of the Minions
- The Lich King Is Back, but not Good Enough [Video]
- Frost Festival: Free Arena Run & KOTF Packs
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???
- Taunt Quest Warrior Deck List