Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Heroic Mode. It is based heavily on the Constructed Mill Rogue deck, which can prove tricky to play correctly. Refer to our guide on that deck if you require additional tips.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Since Lord Slitherspear's constant onslaught of minions is almost impossible to deal with through conventional means, this deck that simply aims to repeatedly return his threats to his hand is a very strong strategy. The Sap and Vanish cards in this deck are particularly potent since each Naga you return to his hand will only return as a 1/1.
To help you to stall the game for long enough to maintain control, many additional options like Emperor Cobra, , and Doomsayer are included in the deck to go for 1-for-1 with his threats for as long as you can. This helps you to stretch out your powerful effects since you only have a limited number of them in the deck.,
Mulligan for Doomsayer, Emperor Cobra, and Coldlight Oracle, and then simply try and control the board for as a long as you can. Wait until you have a or Gang Up in your hand before using your first Coldlight Oracle, and then simply try to fill the opponent's hand and then use your board clears to destroy his minions.,
Since Lord Slitherspear plays multiple card draw spells, you should have no problem milling him to death once you can gain control of the board.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)