Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Slitherspear on Heroic Mode. It is based heavily on the Constructed Mill Rogue deck, which can prove tricky to play correctly. Refer to our guide on that deck if you require additional tips.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Lord Slitherspear Rogue Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 5,400 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Since Lord Slitherspear's constant onslaught of minions is almost impossible to deal with through conventional means, this deck that simply aims to repeatedly return his threats to his hand is a very strong strategy. The Sap and Vanish cards in this deck are particularly potent since each Naga you return to his hand will only return as a 1/1.
To help you to stall the game for long enough to maintain control, many additional options like Assassinate, Emperor Cobra, Patient Assassin, and Doomsayer are included in the deck to go for 1-for-1 with his threats for as long as you can. This helps you to stretch out your powerful effects since you only have a limited number of them in the deck.
Mulligan for Patient Assassin, Doomsayer, Emperor Cobra, and Coldlight Oracle, and then simply try and control the board for as a long as you can. Wait until you have a Shadowstep or Gang Up in your hand before using your first Coldlight Oracle, and then simply try to fill the opponent's hand and then use your board clears to destroy his minions.
Since Lord Slitherspear plays multiple card draw spells, you should have no problem milling him to death once you can gain control of the board.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild