Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Emperor Thaurissan in Blackrock Mountain. It has a reasonable cost of 2,240 Arcane Dust and relies on life gains and minions that improve over time to outpace Thaurissan.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,240 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is all about life gains and getting board control early. To achieve that, you will need an early Armorsmith and an early Frothing Berserker. Mulligan for them and do not hesitate to concede the game if you do not have them in your opening hand. Then, keep trading minions, all the while protecting your Armorsmith(s) and Frothing Berserker(s), for an easy victory.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild