Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Emperor Thaurissan in Blackrock Mountain. It has a reasonable cost of 2,240 Arcane Dust and relies on life gains and minions that improve over time to outpace Thaurissan.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Mid-budget Emperor Thaurissan Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,240 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAQcAD50CkAORA6IE1ASOBfIF/weCCNQI2Q2IDuMP9Q/nEQA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is all about life gains and getting board control early. To achieve that, you will need an early Armorsmith and an early Frothing Berserker. Mulligan for them and do not hesitate to concede the game if you do not have them in your opening hand. Then, keep trading minions, all the while protecting your Armorsmith(s) and Frothing Berserker(s), for an easy victory.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Discord Webhook or bot
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?