Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to easily defeat Heroic-mode Coren Direbrew in Blackrock Mountain. It relies on duplicating Kel'Thuzad in order to make efficient minion trades. While the deck is expensive, most of the minions other than Kel'Thuzad can be replaced with cheaper large minions.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Legendary Coren Direbrew Shaman Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 10,720 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaoIBvYCtAO5DYIOohCkEAwzlQHuAe8BlAP5A/UE/gX/BeAGkQ7WDwA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This deck is the perfect counter to Coren Direbrew. The most important minion in the deck is Kel'Thuzad, which you should get on the board early, thanks to the presence of only 5 other minions, all Legendary. The idea is to use Ancestral Spirit and Reincarnate on Kel'Thuzad, in order to create 2 to 3 copies of him. Defend him using Hex and your other removal spells, and by trading your minions, which will then get resurrected.
Do not hesitate to concede the game, if you do not have the proper spells in your opening hand or if it takes too long for Coren to put your Kel'Thuzad on the board.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid