Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat General Drakkisath on Heroic Mode. It contains numerous high value and high rarity cards and is focused on creating 2-for-1 situations to try and catch up to the Mana disadvantage you face every turn. It should be noted, that most cards in this deck are interchangeable, and Priest is a good choice for this challenge since cards such as Resurrect and Mind Games let you play competitive minions for a lower dust cost than including a Legendary in your deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight can be extremely frustrating. The bosses' ability to simply play twice as many cards as you each turn is very difficult to combat. Priest has a few advantages in this fight that can be exploited, however.
Firstly, they have excellent removal spells for this fight. Both Shadow Word: Death and Lightbomb are extremely strong at controlling the board. If you are able to cast Lightbomb while you have a Force-Tank MAX, or Kel'Thuzad in play, you can often create an overwhelming advantage.
Secondly, Priest has access to two cards in Resurrect and Mindgames that can be included in the deck at a lower cost than simply using high cost Legendary minions, and which have extremely high expected value.
Lastly, Mind Control can help to swing the game in your favour if you are unable to answer a specific minion the opponent plays, by simply stealing it and making the opponent deal with it instead.
This specific decklist simply consists of the cards we had available on the North American server at time of release. If you do not have many of the cards included, you can simply substitute them for whatever high value cards you do have. The most important cards to include however, are Sylvanas Windrunner, Force Tank MAX, Rend Blackhand, Kel'Thuzad, and Ragnaros the Firelord, as these have the highest potential to create the 2-for-1 situations needed to bridge the gap from the Mana deficit.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players