Legendary General Drakkisath Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat General Drakkisath on Heroic Mode. It contains numerous high value and high rarity cards and is focused on creating 2-for-1 situations to try and catch up to the Mana disadvantage you face every turn. It should be noted, that most cards in this deck are interchangeable, and Priest is a good choice for this challenge since cards such as Resurrect and Mind Games let you play competitive minions for a lower dust cost than including a Legendary in your deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight can be extremely frustrating. The bosses' ability to simply play twice as many cards as you each turn is very difficult to combat. Priest has a few advantages in this fight that can be exploited, however.
Firstly, they have excellent removal spells for this fight. Both Lightbomb are extremely strong at controlling the board. If you are able to cast Lightbomb while you have a Force-Tank MAX, or Kel'Thuzad in play, you can often create an overwhelming advantage.and
Secondly, Priest has access to two cards in Resurrect and Mindgames that can be included in the deck at a lower cost than simply using high cost Legendary minions, and which have extremely high expected value.
Lastly, Mind Control can help to swing the game in your favour if you are unable to answer a specific minion the opponent plays, by simply stealing it and making the opponent deal with it instead.
This specific decklist simply consists of the cards we had available on the North American server at time of release. If you do not have many of the cards included, you can simply substitute them for whatever high value cards you do have. The most important cards to include however, are Sylvanas Windrunner, Force Tank MAX, Rend Blackhand, Kel'Thuzad, and Ragnaros the Firelord, as these have the highest potential to create the 2-for-1 situations needed to bridge the gap from the Mana deficit.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees