Cheap Atramedes Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Atramedes on Heroic Mode. The deck is built to effectively neutralise Atramades' weapon on every turn, using Freeze and weapon destruction effects. Since the weapon is the main difficulty of this fight, removing that advantage makes the battle extremely straightforward.
This deck is based on our full budget Mage guide, but removes the Legendary minions for players that are on a budget.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The primary difficulty of this fight comes from the Snowchugger or , or destroying it with . This is key to the fight, since the only added difficulty on Heroic Mode is that you are not granted the 1 Mana spells to destroy the weapon as you see fit.weapon that Atramades will have permanently equipped. To deal with this, this deck plays numerous ways to neutralise its effect, either through freezing it with
Mulligan aggressively for a quick start, and look especially for Snowchugger and . Once you are able to get a Water Elemental into play, protect it at all costs, since Atramedes will have serious difficulty killing it if you do not leave minions on board to trade with it.
With the weapon taken care of, the efficiency of your cards in this Mech Mage based deck will easily out-value and out-tempo the boss, leaving you to coast to victory. While it may take you a few tries to get a good opening hand and take control of the game, once you do, it is very simple to spiral the game out of Atramedes' control.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)