Cheap Atramedes Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Atramedes on Heroic Mode. The deck is built to effectively neutralise Atramades' weapon on every turn, using Freeze and weapon destruction effects. Since the weapon is the main difficulty of this fight, removing that advantage makes the battle extremely straightforward.
This deck is based on our full budget Mage guide, but removes the Legendary minions for players that are on a budget.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The primary difficulty of this fight comes from the Dragonteeth weapon that Atramades will have permanently equipped. To deal with this, this deck plays numerous ways to neutralise its effect, either through freezing it with Snowchugger or Water Elemental, or destroying it with Acidic Swamp Ooze. This is key to the fight, since the only added difficulty on Heroic Mode is that you are not granted the 1 Mana spells to destroy the weapon as you see fit.
Mulligan aggressively for a quick start, and look especially for Snowchugger and Acidic Swamp Ooze. Once you are able to get a Water Elemental into play, protect it at all costs, since Atramedes will have serious difficulty killing it if you do not leave minions on board to trade with it.
With the weapon taken care of, the efficiency of your cards in this Mech Mage based deck will easily out-value and out-tempo the boss, leaving you to coast to victory. While it may take you a few tries to get a good opening hand and take control of the game, once you do, it is very simple to spiral the game out of Atramedes' control.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players