Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Highlord Omokk on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on simply outvaluing the Boss and his relatively poor deck. It contains a few specific removal spells aimed at particular minions, but otherwise is a fairly straightforward board control deck.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward. On Normal mode, Highlord Omokk'sHero Power will usually not have too much of an effect on the game. Simply mulligan for your early minions and play a fairly standard game, and you should be able to come out ahead quite comfortably.
Keep in mind that due to the ME SMASH effect, it may be beneficial to make a trade where one of your minions dies if it keeps another one around at full health. This is somewhat contrary to the usual style of trading that favours keeping all of your minions alive if you can.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs