Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Highlord Omokk on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on simply outvaluing the Boss and his relatively poor deck. It contains a few specific removal spells aimed at particular minions, but otherwise is a fairly straightforward board control deck.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is fairly straightforward. On Normal mode, Highlord Omokk's ME SMASH Hero Power will usually not have too much of an effect on the game. Simply mulligan for your early minions and play a fairly standard game, and you should be able to come out ahead quite comfortably.
Keep in mind that due to the ME SMASH effect, it may be beneficial to make a trade where one of your minions dies if it keeps another one around at full health. This is somewhat contrary to the usual style of trading that favours keeping all of your minions alive if you can.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- Ben Brode AMA Summary: July 14
- Tavern Brawl: Clash of the Minions
- The Lich King Is Back, but not Good Enough [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???