Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on the strategy of playing an extremely low curve and relying on your opponent's Hero Power to provide you with the card draw you need.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode is fairly straightforward. By playing an extremely aggressive deck with a high damage output, you can take advantage of his Hero Power by letting it draw you into consistent pressure.
Since your deck is so low cost, you should find that Vaelastrasz's strategy backfires, and he actually ends up burning more of his own cards than he does of yours. You should generally ignore his minions and instead simply play the cards that deal the maximum amount of damage on each turn, while using Sap to return his big minions like to his hand.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins