Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on the strategy of playing an extremely low curve and relying on your opponent's Hero Power to provide you with the card draw you need.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode is fairly straightforward. By playing an extremely aggressive deck with a high damage output, you can take advantage of his Hero Power by letting it draw you into consistent pressure.
Since your deck is so low cost, you should find that Vaelastrasz's strategy backfires, and he actually ends up burning more of his own cards than he does of yours. You should generally ignore his minions and instead simply play the cards that deal the maximum amount of damage on each turn, while using Sap to return his big minions like Clockwork Giant to his hand.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players