Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on the strategy of playing an extremely low curve and relying on your opponent's Hero Power to provide you with the card draw you need.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHAA8phAG0AdgBoQKFA6UDywPNA+AEiAXGBeMF2Qr5CgA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Defeating Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode is fairly straightforward. By playing an extremely aggressive deck with a high damage output, you can take advantage of his Hero Power by letting it draw you into consistent pressure.
Since your deck is so low cost, you should find that Vaelastrasz's strategy backfires, and he actually ends up burning more of his own cards than he does of yours. You should generally ignore his minions and instead simply play the cards that deal the maximum amount of damage on each turn, while using Sap to return his big minions like Clockwork Giant to his hand.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck