Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on the strategy of playing an extremely low curve and relying on your opponent's Hero Power to provide you with the card draw you need.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
Defeating Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode is fairly straightforward. By playing an extremely aggressive deck with a high damage output, you can take advantage of his Hero Power by letting it draw you into consistent pressure.
Since your deck is so low cost, you should find that Vaelastrasz's strategy backfires, and he actually ends up burning more of his own cards than he does of yours. You should generally ignore his minions and instead simply play the cards that deal the maximum amount of damage on each turn, while using Sap to return his big minions like Clockwork Giant to his hand.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- Ben Brode AMA Summary: July 14
- Tavern Brawl: Clash of the Minions
- The Lich King Is Back, but not Good Enough [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???