Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards and relies on the strategy of playing an extremely low curve and relying on your opponent's Hero Power to provide you with the card draw you need.
1. Basic Vaelastrasz the Corrupt Rogue Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Defeating Vaelastrasz on Normal Mode is fairly straightforward. By playing an extremely aggressive deck with a high damage output, you can take advantage of his Hero Power by letting it draw you into consistent pressure.
Since your deck is so low cost, you should find that Vaelastrasz's strategy backfires, and he actually ends up burning more of his own cards than he does of yours. You should generally ignore his minions and instead simply play the cards that deal the maximum amount of damage on each turn, while using Sap to return his big minions like Clockwork Giant to his hand.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin