Basic Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Victor Nefarius on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards, and aims to use efficient Mage spells to control the board early, when you are a significant advantage due to the Mana advantage of your opponent. As long as you do not fall too far behind early, the powerful cards you are granted by Ragnaros will carry you to victory.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Although Lord Victor Nefarius starts this battle with an overwhelming Mana advantage, the cards granted to you each turn by Ragnaros are so powerful that he is perhaps at an overall disadvantage in the fight.
The key to victory in this encounter is to have a strong start with cards like Frostbolt and Frost Nova in order to stall the game for a turn or two to allow your advantage from the Ragnaros cards to take effect. From here, you should easily be able to outvalue your opponent, as the ability to play such strong 0-Mana cards each turn is too much for him to deal with.
This battle is easily defeated with almost any class, just make sure to have enough early game cards in your deck so that you do not fall too far behind early, and simply allow the Ragnaros cards to do the work for you.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins