Basic Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
- 1. About the Author
- +2. Basic Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- 3. Strategy
This deck can be used to defeat Lord Victor Nefarius on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards, and aims to use efficient Mage spells to control the board early, when you are a significant advantage due to the Mana advantage of your opponent. As long as you do not fall too far behind early, the powerful cards you are granted by Ragnaros will carry you to victory.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Basic Lord Victor Nefarius / Nefarian Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAA9NWtgBuwKLA/ADywTgBPsElgWgBfEF7AfZCpYNAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Although Lord Victor Nefarius starts this battle with an overwhelming Mana advantage, the cards granted to you each turn by Ragnaros are so powerful that he is perhaps at an overall disadvantage in the fight.
The key to victory in this encounter is to have a strong start with cards like Frostbolt and Frost Nova in order to stall the game for a turn or two to allow your advantage from the Ragnaros cards to take effect. From here, you should easily be able to outvalue your opponent, as the ability to play such strong 0-Mana cards each turn is too much for him to deal with.
This battle is easily defeated with almost any class, just make sure to have enough early game cards in your deck so that you do not fall too far behind early, and simply allow the Ragnaros cards to do the work for you.
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Hearthstone Global Games Voting Now Live
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament