Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards, and relies on the strategy of using minions that deal damage as they come into play. By doing so, you will neutralise thes that he plays, which is the key to his overall strategy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Razorgore on Normal mode is simply a matter of controlling the Eggs that he summons on each turn. To facilitate this, this deck plays numerous ways of dealing 1 or more damage in the form of Stonetusk Boar, and Ironforge Rifleman, amongst others.,
Mulligan for an early Stonetusk Boar, as this minion will be able take down the first two Eggs your opponent summons, leaving you at a big advantage. From here it is simply a matter of playing through your curve and controlling the opponent's board. Your progress will be slow, since you will spend so much time clearing out your opponent's Eggs, but with this strategy it is almost impossible for the boss to defeat you, since he will never be able to generate a board presence.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins