Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards, and relies on the strategy of using minions that deal damage as they come into play. By doing so, you will neutralise the Corrupted Eggs that he plays, which is the key to his overall strategy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Razorgore on Normal mode is simply a matter of controlling the Eggs that he summons on each turn. To facilitate this, this deck plays numerous ways of dealing 1 or more damage in the form of Mortal Coil, Stonetusk Boar, and Ironforge Rifleman, amongst others.
Mulligan for an early Stonetusk Boar, as this minion will be able take down the first two Eggs your opponent summons, leaving you at a big advantage. From here it is simply a matter of playing through your curve and controlling the opponent's board. Your progress will be slow, since you will spend so much time clearing out your opponent's Eggs, but with this strategy it is almost impossible for the boss to defeat you, since he will never be able to generate a board presence.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players