Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards, and relies on the strategy of using minions that deal damage as they come into play. By doing so, you will neutralise thes that he plays, which is the key to his overall strategy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Razorgore on Normal mode is simply a matter of controlling the Eggs that he summons on each turn. To facilitate this, this deck plays numerous ways of dealing 1 or more damage in the form of Stonetusk Boar, and Ironforge Rifleman, amongst others.,
Mulligan for an early Stonetusk Boar, as this minion will be able take down the first two Eggs your opponent summons, leaving you at a big advantage. From here it is simply a matter of playing through your curve and controlling the opponent's board. Your progress will be slow, since you will spend so much time clearing out your opponent's Eggs, but with this strategy it is almost impossible for the boss to defeat you, since he will never be able to generate a board presence.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule