Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Razorgore on Normal Mode. It contains only Basic cards, and relies on the strategy of using minions that deal damage as they come into play. By doing so, you will neutralise thes that he plays, which is the key to his overall strategy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Defeating Razorgore on Normal mode is simply a matter of controlling the Eggs that he summons on each turn. To facilitate this, this deck plays numerous ways of dealing 1 or more damage in the form of Stonetusk Boar, and Ironforge Rifleman, amongst others.,
Mulligan for an early Stonetusk Boar, as this minion will be able take down the first two Eggs your opponent summons, leaving you at a big advantage. From here it is simply a matter of playing through your curve and controlling the opponent's board. Your progress will be slow, since you will spend so much time clearing out your opponent's Eggs, but with this strategy it is almost impossible for the boss to defeat you, since he will never be able to generate a board presence.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees