Basic Emperor Thaurissan Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Emperor Thaurissan in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on a fast start to outpace Thaurissan. It also features a few spells to help you deal with Thaurissan's larger minions.
1. Basic Emperor Thaurissan Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAvEFigcOTVrYAbsCiwOrBMsE4ASWBYAGvAjZCvkKlg0A (copy to clipboard)
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for an aggressive start. Your 2-mana minions and Frostbolt should be your priority. Frostbolt and your Hero Power will help you deal with the Stonesplinter Troggs. Keep Fireball and Polymorph to deal with Thaurissan's War Golems and the match should be easy.
It should be noted that we pushed Thaurissan to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid