Basic Emperor Thaurissan Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to easily defeat Normal-mode Emperor Thaurissan in Blackrock Mountain. It contains only basic cards and relies on a fast start to outpace Thaurissan. It also features a few spells to help you deal with Thaurissan's larger minions.
1. Basic Emperor Thaurissan Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for an aggressive start. Your 2-mana minions and Frostbolt should be your priority. Frostbolt and your Hero Power will help you deal with the Stonesplinter Troggs. Keep Fireball and Polymorph to deal with Thaurissan's War Golems and the match should be easy.
It should be noted that we pushed Thaurissan to fatigue with this deck, in order to obtain his complete card list, so you should really have no problem defeating him.
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Twig of the World Tree Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Nine Kobolds and Catacombs Cards Revealed, Including Two Rogue Secrets!
- The Problem With Purchasing Packs is Choice, Not Cost
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest