Budget Malygos Druid Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Malygos Druid Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
The Malygos Druid archetype has existed in multiple forms throughout the history of Hearthstone. While the tools in the deck may have changed between each version of the deck, the overall strategy has remained the same, which is to use Malygos in combination with cheap spells like Moonfire to create huge burst-damage combos.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant removes non-essential Legendary minions like Jepetto Joybuzz, Alexstrasza, and Flobbidinous Floop. However, Malygos is still required due to being essential for the deck's strategy.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Malygos Druid Deck List Guide.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective