Budget Malygos Druid Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Malygos Druid Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
The Malygos Druid archetype has existed in multiple forms throughout the history of Hearthstone. While the tools in the deck may have changed between each version of the deck, the overall strategy has remained the same, which is to use Malygos in combination with cheap spells like Moonfire to create huge burst-damage combos.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant removes non-essential Legendary minions like Jepetto Joybuzz, Alexstrasza, and Flobbidinous Floop. However, Malygos is still required due to being essential for the deck's strategy.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Malygos Druid Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years