Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Giantfin on Heroic Mode. It is heavily based on Constructed Grim Patron Warrior and can be built very cheaply for players on a budget.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Grim Patron Warrior naturally lines up extremely well against Giantfin, since almost every card in the deck destroys his board of low health minions. To help out even more, additional cards like Wild Pyromancer and Revenge are brought into the deck.
Simply full mulligan your entire hand for Grim Patron, this is the only card that matters in the deck since every other draw essentially does the same thing. The key to the fight is simply generating a board of Patrons as quickly as you can, at which point you can easily gain full control of the board since the Boss plays no removal at all.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild