Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Giantfin on Heroic Mode. It is heavily based on Constructed Grim Patron Warrior and can be built very cheaply for players on a budget.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Giantfin Warrior Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAQcADxadApADkQPUBPwEjgX2B7II+wyNDpAO/A/nEfgRAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Grim Patron Warrior naturally lines up extremely well against Giantfin, since almost every card in the deck destroys his board of low health minions. To help out even more, additional cards like Wild Pyromancer and Revenge are brought into the deck.
Simply full mulligan your entire hand for Grim Patron, this is the only card that matters in the deck since every other draw essentially does the same thing. The key to the fight is simply generating a board of Patrons as quickly as you can, at which point you can easily gain full control of the board since the Boss plays no removal at all.
- Hearthstone Digital Comic - Dr. Boom: Lowering the Boom
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Discord Webhook or bot
- Paladin Dungeon Run
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?