Cheap Romulo and Julianne Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Julianne on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a fairly standard value-based Mage deck, but includes some extra removal options to be able to consistently keep Romulo off the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you are able to keep Frostbolt or Arcane Missiles in order to remove the initial Romulo as effectively as you can. Early minions can do the same job, but there are a large number of Taunts in Julianne's deck that will prevent you from making the trade you need.off the board. Mulligan hard for a
Once you have cleared out the initial, the fight becomes a fairly straightforward battle for value and board control. Make sure you keep a removal option in your hand in the form of a Spell or Charge minion to be able to immediately deal with the resummoned Romulo on turn 4 and the fight should be simple.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs