Cheap Romulo and Julianne Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Julianne on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a fairly standard value-based Mage deck, but includes some extra removal options to be able to consistently keep Romulo off the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you are able to keep Romulo off the board. Mulligan hard for a Frostbolt or Arcane Missiles in order to remove the initial Romulo as effectively as you can. Early minions can do the same job, but there are a large number of Taunts in Julianne's deck that will prevent you from making the trade you need.
Once you have cleared out the initial Romulo, the fight becomes a fairly straightforward battle for value and board control. Make sure you keep a removal option in your hand in the form of a Spell or Charge minion to be able to immediately deal with the resummoned Romulo on turn 4 and the fight should be simple.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players