Cheap Romulo and Julianne Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Julianne on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a fairly standard value-based Mage deck, but includes some extra removal options to be able to consistently keep Romulo off the board.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Romulo and Julianne Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAuAE7AcOWoQBoQK7AosD8AOrBLQE+wSWBeMF8QXZCpYNAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you are able to keep Romulo off the board. Mulligan hard for a Frostbolt or Arcane Missiles in order to remove the initial Romulo as effectively as you can. Early minions can do the same job, but there are a large number of Taunts in Julianne's deck that will prevent you from making the trade you need.
Once you have cleared out the initial Romulo, the fight becomes a fairly straightforward battle for value and board control. Make sure you keep a removal option in your hand in the form of a Spell or Charge minion to be able to immediately deal with the resummoned Romulo on turn 4 and the fight should be simple.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?