Cheap Romulo and Julianne Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Julianne on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a fairly standard value-based Mage deck, but includes some extra removal options to be able to consistently keep Romulo off the board.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly straightforward, as long as you are able to keep Frostbolt or Arcane Missiles in order to remove the initial Romulo as effectively as you can. Early minions can do the same job, but there are a large number of Taunts in Julianne's deck that will prevent you from making the trade you need.off the board. Mulligan hard for a
Once you have cleared out the initial, the fight becomes a fairly straightforward battle for value and board control. Make sure you keep a removal option in your hand in the form of a Spell or Charge minion to be able to immediately deal with the resummoned Romulo on turn 4 and the fight should be simple.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens