Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat The Crone on Heroic mode. It is fundamentally similar to a constructed Zoo deck, so you can refer to one of our Zoo guides in order to learn how to play the deck optimally.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap The Crone Zoo Warlock Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 1,580 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is a race against time, as you will need to eliminate The Crone's health entirely before she gets to 8 Mana, otherwise she will simply cast Twisting Nether and then use her Hero Power to finish you off. This is relatively simple to do, however, by playing an aggressive deck such as Zoo.
Most of The Crone's deck is Charge minions that she will want to direct at Dorothee to remove her from the board. However, since you have the ability to generate Taunt minions on the right hand side of Dorothee whenever you want, this is easy to protect against.
The key is to keep at least 2 Taunt minions on the right hand side of the opponent's board, and then use the Charge side of the board to push through repeated damage as quickly as you can. Do not worry too much about trading, since as you are a Zoo deck you can always refill your hand and place more Taunt minions on the right hand side of the board.
The best minions to place on the Taunt side are Imp Gang Boss, Doomguard, and Possessed Villager, while Darkshire Councilman can easily carry the game single-handedly if placed on the left, as the Taunts on the right will also protect the Councilman from harm and allow him to grow to enormous sizes.
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Twig of the World Tree Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Nine Kobolds and Catacombs Cards Revealed, Including Two Rogue Secrets!
- The Problem With Purchasing Packs is Choice, Not Cost
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest