Cheap Netherspite Mage Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Netherspite on Heroic mode. It wins by creating a wall of Taunts on the right hand side of the board to prevent him from ever being able to push damage through to your Hero.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Getting a grip on the mechanics of the board is the most important point of this fight. Placing a minion next to a portal will grant that minion a buff, but only the minion closest to the portals receives it. On the right-hand side, minions can only take 1 damage at a time; on the left hand side, minions have Windfury. Crucially, this also takes those buffs away from Netherspite, who receives them by default if there are no minions to block the portals.
With all of this in mind, the strategy is to keep one Taunt minion in play to the right-hand side of the Portals and then use Freeze minions on the left hand side to be able to push through damage and prevent them from attacking.
Your goal at all times is to have one resilient Taunt minion on the right-hand side of the board. Ideally, Arcane Nullifier X-21 is the perfect choice for this, as it cannot be targeted by spells like Mulch, which can spell disaster for you. If you do not have a Taunt on the right-hand side of the board that is resistant to your opponent's removal options, you should place a second on that side of the board for safety.
All other minions should be placed on the left-hand side of the board to block the Windfury effect for Netherspite and max out your own damage. Your opponent's deck plays zero minions, which means that Deathlord is an excellent card and also that there is no need to include any removal options in your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs