Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Terestian Illhoof on Heroic Mode. It uses Priest's various steal mechanics to use his own Icky Imps against him and can quickly build a board of infinitely reviving Imps of your own.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 5,440 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for Mind Vision since it is your only thing to do on Turn 1. Outside of this you will want to look for Mind Control Tech and Shadow Madness in your opening hand. These two cards are absolutely key to activate as quickly as possible since they are your only ways to fight back early and prevent him from building an overwhelming board of Imps that you cannot kill.
Once you have successfully grabbed one Imp on your side of the board using one of the above cards, you can very quickly burst the opponent down by using Resurrect and Onyx Bishop to create additional copies of your Imps while trading into his. All you will need to do is buy a few turns that can allow you to push through some damage. Cyclopian Horror, Lil' Exorcist, and Deathlord can all help you to do this.
Make sure you count your damage on every turn and remember that trading one of your Imps into one of his will deal 4 damage, not 2. The game will usually end through a turn where you make 1 or more trades between opposing Imps and then use one of your AoE spells to nuke all the Imps again, dealing collosal damage.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild