Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Terestian Illhoof on Heroic Mode. It uses Priest's various steal mechanics to use his own Icky Imps against him and can quickly build a board of infinitely reviving Imps of your own.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Mind Vision since it is your only thing to do on Turn 1. Outside of this you will want to look for Mind Control Tech and Shadow Madness in your opening hand. These two cards are absolutely key to activate as quickly as possible since they are your only ways to fight back early and prevent him from building an overwhelming board of Imps that you cannot kill.
Once you have successfully grabbed one Imp on your side of the board using one of the above cards, you can very quickly burst the opponent down by using Resurrect and Onyx Bishop to create additional copies of your Imps while trading into his. All you will need to do is buy a few turns that can allow you to push through some damage. Cyclopian Horror, Lil' Exorcist, and Deathlord can all help you to do this.
Make sure you count your damage on every turn and remember that trading one of your Imps into one of his will deal 4 damage, not 2. The game will usually end through a turn where you make 1 or more trades between opposing Imps and then use one of your AoE spells to nuke all the Imps again, dealing collosal damage.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players