Terestian Illhoof Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Terestian Illhoof on Heroic Mode. It uses Priest's various steal mechanics to use his owns against him and can quickly build a board of infinitely reviving Imps of your own.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for Mind Vision since it is your only thing to do on Turn 1. Outside of this you will want to look for Mind Control Tech and Shadow Madness in your opening hand. These two cards are absolutely key to activate as quickly as possible since they are your only ways to fight back early and prevent him from building an overwhelming board of Imps that you cannot kill.
Once you have successfully grabbed one Imp on your side of the board using one of the above cards, you can very quickly burst the opponent down by using Resurrect and Onyx Bishop to create additional copies of your Imps while trading into his. All you will need to do is buy a few turns that can allow you to push through some damage. Cyclopian Horror, Lil' Exorcist, and Deathlord can all help you to do this.
Make sure you count your damage on every turn and remember that trading one of your Imps into one of his will deal 4 damage, not 2. The game will usually end through a turn where you make 1 or more trades between opposing Imps and then use one of your AoE spells to nuke all the Imps again, dealing collosal damage.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees