Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Crone in Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck. Since The Crone is one of the easiest solo encounters released in Hearthstone, almost any deck will be able to come out victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is simply finding the right balance between Taunt minions and Charge minions. Start off the fight by placing your first two or three minions to the right hand side of the board to create some Taunts and protect your Dorothee. Once you have sufficient protection in place, simply start charging damage to the opponent on the left hand side of the board.
Look out for opportunities where Charging a minion on the left hand side of the board will allow you to pick up valuable trades, as this can often be better than generating a Taunt, even for defensive purposes.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players