Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Crone in Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck. Since The Crone is one of the easiest solo encounters released in Hearthstone, almost any deck will be able to come out victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is simply finding the right balance between Taunt minions and Charge minions. Start off the fight by placing your first two or three minions to the right hand side of the board to create some Taunts and protect your. Once you have sufficient protection in place, simply start charging damage to the opponent on the left hand side of the board.
Look out for opportunities where Charging a minion on the left hand side of the board will allow you to pick up valuable trades, as this can often be better than generating a Taunt, even for defensive purposes.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins