Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Crone in Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck. Since The Crone is one of the easiest solo encounters released in Hearthstone, almost any deck will be able to come out victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is simply finding the right balance between Taunt minions and Charge minions. Start off the fight by placing your first two or three minions to the right hand side of the board to create some Taunts and protect your. Once you have sufficient protection in place, simply start charging damage to the opponent on the left hand side of the board.
Look out for opportunities where Charging a minion on the left hand side of the board will allow you to pick up valuable trades, as this can often be better than generating a Taunt, even for defensive purposes.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs