Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat The Crone in Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck. Since The Crone is one of the easiest solo encounters released in Hearthstone, almost any deck will be able to come out victorious.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The key to this fight is simply finding the right balance between Taunt minions and Charge minions. Start off the fight by placing your first two or three minions to the right hand side of the board to create some Taunts and protect your. Once you have sufficient protection in place, simply start charging damage to the opponent on the left hand side of the board.
Look out for opportunities where Charging a minion on the left hand side of the board will allow you to pick up valuable trades, as this can often be better than generating a Taunt, even for defensive purposes.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)