Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat The Crone in Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. It is a straightforward value-based Mage deck. Since The Crone is one of the easiest solo encounters released in Hearthstone, almost any deck will be able to come out victorious.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap The Crone Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EAA9ahAHYAYECoQK0ArsCiwPwA6sE4AT7BJYF8QXZCgA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
The key to this fight is simply finding the right balance between Taunt minions and Charge minions. Start off the fight by placing your first two or three minions to the right hand side of the board to create some Taunts and protect your Dorothee. Once you have sufficient protection in place, simply start charging damage to the opponent on the left hand side of the board.
Look out for opportunities where Charging a minion on the left hand side of the board will allow you to pick up valuable trades, as this can often be better than generating a Taunt, even for defensive purposes.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior