Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan your entire hand for a Deathlord. This fight is made a lot easier by the fact that the AI is extremely reluctant to trade into Deathlord for some reason, often completely ignoring the fact that it is on the board and skipping attacks entirely. This makes the fight extremely easy to manipulate, as you can use this free time to generate other minions on the board or buff your Deathlord to achieve full board control.
The only removal option that Julianne has in her deck is Betrayal, so make sure you are paying attention to your minion positioning in order to not lose a key minion to Betrayal's effect. If you are able to stabilise the board early, then the fight is incredibly simple. Otherwise, you will need to use tools like Power Word: Glory and Priest of the Feast in order to sustain yourself as long as possible while you wait to achieve board control.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs