Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan your entire hand for a Deathlord. This fight is made a lot easier by the fact that the AI is extremely reluctant to trade into Deathlord for some reason, often completely ignoring the fact that it is on the board and skipping attacks entirely. This makes the fight extremely easy to manipulate, as you can use this free time to generate other minions on the board or buff your Deathlord to achieve full board control.
The only removal option that Julianne has in her deck is Betrayal, so make sure you are paying attention to your minion positioning in order to not lose a key minion to Betrayal's effect. If you are able to stabilise the board early, then the fight is incredibly simple. Otherwise, you will need to use tools like Power Word: Glory and Priest of the Feast in order to sustain yourself as long as possible while you wait to achieve board control.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes