Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
1. Cheap Romulo and Julianne Priest Deck (Heroic Mode)
Our deck costs 2,620 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan your entire hand for a Deathlord. This fight is made a lot easier by the fact that the AI is extremely reluctant to trade into Deathlord for some reason, often completely ignoring the fact that it is on the board and skipping attacks entirely. This makes the fight extremely easy to manipulate, as you can use this free time to generate other minions on the board or buff your Deathlord to achieve full board control.
The only removal option that Julianne has in her deck is Betrayal, so make sure you are paying attention to your minion positioning in order to not lose a key minion to Betrayal's effect. If you are able to stabilise the board early, then the fight is incredibly simple. Otherwise, you will need to use tools like Power Word: Glory and Priest of the Feast in order to sustain yourself as long as possible while you wait to achieve board control.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Taunt Decks
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!