Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Curator on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. Since the conditions of the fight force you into being aggressive, Hunter is a natural fit.
1. Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for your 2-drop minions as well as Elven Archer or Arcane Shot. Having one of the latter two cards in your opening hand is vital since one of the ways you can lose the race in this fight is a Dust Devil that you are unable to answer.
There is not a great deal of strategy to this fight, as the AI will primarily just attack you directly. Since you are obligated to do the same, it boils down to a straight race for damage. Key cards like Multi-Shot can help to swing the odds in your favour, as well as landing a Houndmaster in the mid-game.
The AI seemingly has no priority for taking out key targets, so often the game will end by Curator ignoring a Tundra Rhino and you using the following turn to push through a huge amount of damage with Beasts from your hand.
- Tavern Brawl - The Blackrock Crash, Part 2
- Saviors of Uldum Legendary Card Reveal: Armagedillo
- Saviors of Uldum Card Reveal Schedule Announced
- Saviors of Uldum Card Reveal: Plague of Murlocs
- Three New Saviors of Uldum Cards Revealed
- Saviors of Uldum Card Reveal: Psychopomp
- New Saviors of Uldum Card Revealed: Plague of Madness
- Hearthside Chat and Three New Cards
- Hiten's Top 50 Legend Bomb Warrior
- Brian Kibler's Legend Tess Rogue
- Top 20 Legend Overload Murloc Shaman
- Risai's Top 200 Legend Secret Hunter
- Sidisi's Legend Vereesa Secret Hunter
- bloodyface's Rank 1 Legend Cyclone Mage
- Firebat's Miracle Gonk Druid
- Pizza's Top 25 Legend Bomb Hunter