Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Curator on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. Since the conditions of the fight force you into being aggressive, Hunter is a natural fit.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAR8AD1rYAaQCqAKFA7UD8APgBPsEngW7Be0G6weeCdkKAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for your 2-drop minions as well as Elven Archer or Arcane Shot. Having one of the latter two cards in your opening hand is vital since one of the ways you can lose the race in this fight is a Dust Devil that you are unable to answer.
There is not a great deal of strategy to this fight, as the AI will primarily just attack you directly. Since you are obligated to do the same, it boils down to a straight race for damage. Key cards like Multi-Shot can help to swing the odds in your favour, as well as landing a Houndmaster in the mid-game.
The AI seemingly has no priority for taking out key targets, so often the game will end by Curator ignoring a Tundra Rhino and you using the following turn to push through a huge amount of damage with Beasts from your hand.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?