Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeat Curator on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. Since the conditions of the fight force you into being aggressive, Hunter is a natural fit.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
Copy Export String to Clipboard
2.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for your 2-drop minions as well as Elven Archer or Arcane Shot. Having one of the latter two cards in your opening hand is vital since one of the ways you can lose the race in this fight is a Dust Devil that you are unable to answer.
There is not a great deal of strategy to this fight, as the AI will primarily just attack you directly. Since you are obligated to do the same, it boils down to a straight race for damage. Key cards like Multi-Shot can help to swing the odds in your favour, as well as landing a Houndmaster in the mid-game.
The AI seemingly has no priority for taking out key targets, so often the game will end by Curator ignoring a Tundra Rhino and you using the following turn to push through a huge amount of damage with Beasts from your hand.
- Kobolds & Catacombs Week 1 Reveal Schedule
- Kobolds & Catacombs Card Reveal Livestream Kickoff
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Recruiting Overwatch Guide Writer
- Death Knights to Leave the Arena on November 14th
- Pro Player RayC Stars in "What's the Move?" Episode 7!
- Kobolds & Catacombs Presumed to Be Released On December 7
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest
- Invest into what?
- Dream Cards
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange