Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Curator on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. Since the conditions of the fight force you into being aggressive, Hunter is a natural fit.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for your 2-drop minions as well as Dust Devil that you are unable to answer.or . Having one of the latter two cards in your opening hand is vital since one of the ways you can lose the race in this fight is a
There is not a great deal of strategy to this fight, as the AI will primarily just attack you directly. Since you are obligated to do the same, it boils down to a straight race for damage. Key cards like Multi-Shot can help to swing the odds in your favour, as well as landing a Houndmaster in the mid-game.
The AI seemingly has no priority for taking out key targets, so often the game will end by Curator ignoring a Tundra Rhino and you using the following turn to push through a huge amount of damage with Beasts from your hand.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs