Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Shade of Aran on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Mage is a strong choice for this challenge due to the Spell Damage buff that you receive.
1. Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
Mulligan for your low cost minions and Arcane Explosion. The goal of this fight is quite simple: aim to control the board in the early turns while drawing cards where possible with Arcane Intellect and Novice Engineer. Then, when you have amassed a significant amount of burn damage in your hand just start unleashing spells at your opponent's Hero to finish them off.
Flame Wreath is a key card in the matchup, as it is the most powerful card in your opponent's deck. When your opponent has a Secret in play make sure to attack with your most powerful minion first and before playing any additional minions to minimise the effect of the Secret. You are heavily incentivised to clear your opponent's Secrets as soon as they are played, since he plays cards like Avian Watcher that give him an advantage for having a Secret in play.
Your opponent's deck is quite low on minions, which means you can often run them out of steam entirely in the mid-game by killing everything they play. Try to do this using minion combat and Arcane Explosion, however, as your burn spells are very valuable for finishing the game.
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!