Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Shade of Aran on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Mage is a strong choice for this challenge due to the Spell Damage buff that you receive.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for your low cost minions and Arcane Explosion. The goal of this fight is quite simple: aim to control the board in the early turns while drawing cards where possible with and Novice Engineer. Then, when you have amassed a significant amount of burn damage in your hand just start unleashing spells at your opponent's Hero to finish them off.
Avian Watcher that give him an advantage for having a Secret in play.is a key card in the matchup, as it is the most powerful card in your opponent's deck. When your opponent has a Secret in play make sure to attack with your most powerful minion first and before playing any additional minions to minimise the effect of the Secret. You are heavily incentivised to clear your opponent's Secrets as soon as they are played, since he plays cards like
Your opponent's deck is quite low on minions, which means you can often run them out of steam entirely in the mid-game by killing everything they play. Try to do this using minion combat and Arcane Explosion, however, as your burn spells are very valuable for finishing the game.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees