Cheap Shade of Aran Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Shade of Aran on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Mage is a strong choice for this challenge due to the Spell Damage buff that you receive.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Mulligan for your low cost minions and Arcane Explosion. The goal of this fight is quite simple: aim to control the board in the early turns while drawing cards where possible with and Novice Engineer. Then, when you have amassed a significant amount of burn damage in your hand just start unleashing spells at your opponent's Hero to finish them off.
Avian Watcher that give him an advantage for having a Secret in play.is a key card in the matchup, as it is the most powerful card in your opponent's deck. When your opponent has a Secret in play make sure to attack with your most powerful minion first and before playing any additional minions to minimise the effect of the Secret. You are heavily incentivised to clear your opponent's Secrets as soon as they are played, since he plays cards like
Your opponent's deck is quite low on minions, which means you can often run them out of steam entirely in the mid-game by killing everything they play. Try to do this using minion combat and Arcane Explosion, however, as your burn spells are very valuable for finishing the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins