Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeated Netherspite on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. It is well equipped to deal with the mechanics presented by the fight by placing Taunt minions to receive the buff from the blue portal, and Charge minions to receive Windfury from the red portal.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is fairly simple and is almost unloseable if you follow a basic pattern.
Mulligan for some low cost Taunt minions in your opening hand and then simply place every Taunt minion you draw on the right-hand side of the board and every Charge minion that you draw on the left. Make sure you sequence your play correctly and take advantage of the Windfury effect with one minion before placing a second. Most fights using this method will be over within the first 6-7 turns.
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Balance Changes Coming Next Week
- Here Are the Decklists for The 2018 Fall Championship
- Vote for Your 2018 Fall Champion
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Cubelock (Warlock Cube)
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Should I dust everything and focus on a deck
- Topsy Turvy Priest
- Pirate Warrior
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Is the game dying?