Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeated Netherspite on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. It is well equipped to deal with the mechanics presented by the fight by placing Taunt minions to receive the buff from the blue portal, and Charge minions to receive Windfury from the red portal.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly simple and is almost unloseable if you follow a basic pattern.
Mulligan for some low cost Taunt minions in your opening hand and then simply place every Taunt minion you draw on the right-hand side of the board and every Charge minion that you draw on the left. Make sure you sequence your play correctly and take advantage of the Windfury effect with one minion before placing a second. Most fights using this method will be over within the first 6-7 turns.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call