Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeated Netherspite on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. It is well equipped to deal with the mechanics presented by the fight by placing Taunt minions to receive the buff from the blue portal, and Charge minions to receive Windfury from the red portal.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
This fight is fairly simple and is almost unloseable if you follow a basic pattern.
Mulligan for some low cost Taunt minions in your opening hand and then simply place every Taunt minion you draw on the right-hand side of the board and every Charge minion that you draw on the left. Make sure you sequence your play correctly and take advantage of the Windfury effect with one minion before placing a second. Most fights using this method will be over within the first 6-7 turns.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players