Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
Table of Contents
This deck can be used to defeated Netherspite on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. It is well equipped to deal with the mechanics presented by the fight by placing Taunt minions to receive the buff from the blue portal, and Charge minions to receive Windfury from the red portal.
1. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Sottle, a professional Hearthstone player who plays for compLexity Gaming. Sottle regularly streams on Twitch and explains all of his moves. Watching him is a good opportunity to see how this and other decks play out in practice, and how decisions are made in real time.
2. Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAQcADxwpQ50BoQKwAr0D7gT7BOMFmgfvB/8H9AieCQA= (copy to clipboard)
2.1. Mana Curve
This fight is fairly simple and is almost unloseable if you follow a basic pattern.
Mulligan for some low cost Taunt minions in your opening hand and then simply place every Taunt minion you draw on the right-hand side of the board and every Charge minion that you draw on the left. Make sure you sequence your play correctly and take advantage of the Windfury effect with one minion before placing a second. Most fights using this method will be over within the first 6-7 turns.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Classic Decks
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?