Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeated Netherspite on Normal mode and consists of only Basic cards. It is well equipped to deal with the mechanics presented by the fight by placing Taunt minions to receive the buff from the blue portal, and Charge minions to receive Windfury from the red portal.
1. Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
Our deck costs 0 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
1.1. Mana Curve
This fight is fairly simple and is almost unloseable if you follow a basic pattern.
Mulligan for some low cost Taunt minions in your opening hand and then simply place every Taunt minion you draw on the right-hand side of the board and every Charge minion that you draw on the left. Make sure you sequence your play correctly and take advantage of the Windfury effect with one minion before placing a second. Most fights using this method will be over within the first 6-7 turns.
- Vereesa Windrunner Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- EVIL Genius & EVIL Conscripter Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- No Surrender Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Unleash the Beast & Keeper Stalladris Reveals: Rise of Shadows
- Lightforged Blessing Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Rise of Shadows Reveal Stream Recap
- Madame Lazul Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Three New Rise of Shadows Cards Revealed in Latest Hearthside Chat
- Robe of the Magi
- Tournaments - knowing your opponents deck
- Lich King vs Priest -Help!!!
- What has happened to this site?
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful