Dog's Ramp Druid Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Dog's Ramp Druid Card List
- 2. Dog's Ramp Druid Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Dog's Ramp Druid
- 4. Dog's Ramp Druid Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
This version of Ramp Druid was showcased on stream by Team Liquid's Dog. It aims to dominate the late-game by using Hadronox and N'Zoth, the Corruptor to flood the board with huge threats multiple times.
Disclaimer: The success of this deck predates the balance patch that was applied on 18th September 2017 which may have an impact on the effectiveness of the deck.
1. Dog's Ramp Druid Card List
This deck costs 12,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZICCMIGqKsC4KwCn7ACobcCh84Cws4Cr9MCC0Bf/gHEBuQIhq0Cvq4CorYC+cACiMECyccCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Dog's Ramp Druid Mana Curve
3. Comments On Dog's Ramp Druid
The overall strategy for this variant plays out very similar to other Ramp Druid variants for most of the game. The main difference with this variant is that it has much more late-game potential far beyond that of other Ramp Druid decks.
The inclusion of Hadronox provides a huge burst of tempo in the late-game, by resurrecting many of the Taunt minions in the deck like Primordial Drake and Bog Creeper, it functions as a powerful survival tool while also being strong enough to kill opponents.
If the initial onslaught of Hadronox is thwarted, this variant also features N'Zoth, the Corruptor which will not only resurrect any Deathrattle minions but will also resurrect another copy of Hadronox to being back all Taunt minions yet again.
4. Dog's Ramp Druid Pros and Cons
When playing greedy decks like this one, there is always an increased vulnerability to Aggro decks. Despite the huge healing potential from Earthen Scales, it can still be too slow to use against the most aggressive decks in the meta.
The main strength of this variant is its late-game potential. Being able to resurrect many powerful minions multiple times makes it much stronger against Control decks where other Ramp Druid variants may run the risk of losing all their large threats to removal spells.
5. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
6. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Aug. 2017: Deck added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard