Hatul's Masters Qualifier Token Druid Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was used by Hatul to win a qualifying tournament for Hearthstone Masters Tour Bucharest.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Token Druid is built to perform well against slow decks like Control Warrior. Its innovative additions of Cairne Bloodhoof and two copies of Recurring Villain are especially effective in these matchups as they are difficult to remove, allowing you to deal repetitive chip damage and stick an extra minion to the board for Savage Roar.
This deck was submitted as part of a lineup for the Specialist format, alongside secondary and tertiary versions as follows:
Secondary: -2 Crystalsong Portal, -2 Recurring Villain, -1 Cairne Bloodhoof, +1 Ironbeak Owl, +2 Spellbreaker, +2 E.M.P. Operative. This configuration would have been switched to against opponents playing Mech Paladin or Bomb Hunter.
Tertiary: -2 Crystalsong Portal, -2 Recurring Villain, -1 Cairne Bloodhoof, +1 Faerie Dragon, +2 Mind Control Tech, +2 Big Game Hunter. This configuration would have been switched to against opponents playing Cyclone Mage or Dragon Mage.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Token Druid Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.