Hatul's Masters Qualifier Token Druid Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was used by Hatul to win a qualifying tournament for Hearthstone Masters Tour Bucharest.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Token Druid is built to perform well against slow decks like Control Warrior. Its innovative additions of Cairne Bloodhoof and two copies of Recurring Villain are especially effective in these matchups as they are difficult to remove, allowing you to deal repetitive chip damage and stick an extra minion to the board for Savage Roar.
This deck was submitted as part of a lineup for the Specialist format, alongside secondary and tertiary versions as follows:
Secondary: -2 Crystalsong Portal, -2 Recurring Villain, -1 Cairne Bloodhoof, +1 Ironbeak Owl, +2 Spellbreaker, +2 E.M.P. Operative. This configuration would have been switched to against opponents playing Mech Paladin or Bomb Hunter.
Tertiary: -2 Crystalsong Portal, -2 Recurring Villain, -1 Cairne Bloodhoof, +1 Faerie Dragon, +2 Mind Control Tech, +2 Big Game Hunter. This configuration would have been switched to against opponents playing Cyclone Mage or Dragon Mage.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Gibberling Token Druid Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years