HCT Americas Summer Playoffs 2017 Players and Decks
Table of Contents
|Tournament Name||HCT Americas Summer Playoffs 2017|
|Tournament Dates||2017/09/16 to 2017/09/17|
|Format||conquest (BoE 5) / With Bans|
The final Summer playoff is the Americas region playoff. There are 70 qualified players, and the top four qualify for the 2017 Summer Championship. The event is played over 7 rounds of Swiss, with the top 8 cutting to a single-elimination stage.
The previous event was the APAC Summer Playoffs. The season so far has focused on banning Druid, but with Priest dominating the remaining eight classes, it seems that this time around, several players have brought lineups which concentrate on targeting Priest.
1. Players and their Decks
|Teebs||Canada||Royal Blue esports|
|Fenom||United States||Bad Mojo|
|amnesiasc||United States||NRG esports|
|RayC||United States||Panda Global|
|Guiyze||United States||Kyoto esports|
|Freohr||United States||To Be Determined|
|jstsaiyan||United States||Tempo Storm|
|HotMEOWTH||United States||Panda Global|
|Moosey||United States||Kyoto esports|
|rosty||United States||Team Solstice|
|noblord||United States||To Be Determined|
|caravaggio8||United States||Kyoto esports|
2. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 13 Sep. 2017: Tournament Added. HCT Summer Playoffs for the Americas region.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks