HCT APAC Summer Playoffs 2017 Players and Decks
Table of Contents
|Tournament Name||HCT APAC Summer Playoffs 2017|
|Tournament Dates||2017/09/09 to 2017/09/10|
|Format||conquest (BoE 5) / With Bans|
There are 74 players in the HCT Summer 2017 Playoff for the APAC Region. The top four players from the event advance to the 2017 Summer Championship. There will be 7 rounds of Swiss in the event, which will then cut to a top 8 single-elimination knockout.
The previous event was the Summer Playoffs where the key strategy was to ban Druid. Control decks, Kazakus Priest in particular, did extremely well at that event and looks set to continue for the APAC Playoff. The deck distribution this time around reflects that, with once again every player bringing Druid. 66 of 74 players brought Priest.
1. Players and their Decks
|Aqua||Japan||Unsold Stuff Gaming|
2. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 06 Sep. 2017: Tournament Added. HCT Summer 2017 Playoff for the APAC region.
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks