HCT Summer Championship 2017 Players and Decks
Table of Contents
|Tournament Name||HCT Summer Championship 2017|
|Tournament Dates||2017/10/13 to 2017/10/15|
|Format||conquest (BoE 5) / With Bans|
The Summer Championship 2017 has 16 players, 4 from each of the regions. The event starts off with groups of four players, and two from each group will qualify for the top 8 knockout stage. As well as winning their share of the prize fund shown below, the players who reach the Semi-Final will also qualify for the World Championship.
1. Prize Money
2. Players and their Decks
|Jason Zhou||China||One More|
|Surrender||South Korea||Planet Odd|
- 10 Oct. 2017: Added HCT Summer Championship 2017 tournament page.
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- level one or level all ?
- The Lich King
- Tavern Brawl
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Cheap Mage Standard