HCT World Championship 2017 Players and Decks
Table of Contents
|Tournament Name||HCT World Championship 2017|
|Tournament Dates||2018/01/18 to 2018/01/21|
|Format||conquest (BoE 5) / With Bans|
The 2017 World Championship consisted of 16 players. 4 players from each of the HCT Winter, HCT Spring, and HCT Summer Championship events, were joined by one Last Call player from each region for the biggest Hearthstone tournament of the year.
The players were divided into four groups, as shown below, with the top two from each group reaching the Single-Elimination quarter final stage.
- Group A: Hoej, DocPwn, Orange, Tom60229
- Group B: Muzzy, JasonZhou, Kolento, SamuelTsao
- Group C: ShtanUdachi, Ant, Sintolol, Purple
- Group D: Surrender, OmegaZero, Fr0zen, Neirea
1. Prize Money
2. Players and their Decks
|Muzzy||United States||Tempo Storm|
|Surrender||South Korea||Planet Odd|
- 17 Jan. 2018: Added HCT World Championship 2017 tournament page.
- Tavern Brawl: Monster Smash
- Hallow's End Is Live on Hearthstone
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #27
- Balance Changes to Giggling Inventor, Mana Wyrm & Aviana
- Hearthstone BlizzCon Virtual Ticket Rewards: Card Back & Packs
- Twitch Rivals: The Hearthstone Gold Rush Challenge
- Tavern Brawl: Boss Battle Royale 2
- Hallow's End Begins October 17 - Tavern Brawls, Dual Class Arena, Sir Annoy-o
- Warrior Dungeon Run
- Mecha'thun Priest
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Puzzle Lab's Survival Puzzles
- Why has ranked gotten harder?
- How do I post a deck?
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles