HCT World Championship 2017 Players and Decks
Table of Contents
|Tournament Name||HCT World Championship 2017|
|Tournament Dates||2018/01/18 to 2018/01/21|
|Format||conquest (BoE 5) / With Bans|
The 2017 World Championship consisted of 16 players. 4 players from each of the HCT Winter, HCT Spring, and HCT Summer Championship events, were joined by one Last Call player from each region for the biggest Hearthstone tournament of the year.
The players were divided into four groups, as shown below, with the top two from each group reaching the Single-Elimination quarter final stage.
- Group A: Hoej, DocPwn, Orange, Tom60229
- Group B: Muzzy, JasonZhou, Kolento, SamuelTsao
- Group C: ShtanUdachi, Ant, Sintolol, Purple
- Group D: Surrender, OmegaZero, Fr0zen, Neirea
1. Prize Money
2. Players and their Decks
|Muzzy||United States||Tempo Storm|
|Surrender||South Korea||Planet Odd|
3. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 17 Jan. 2018: Added HCT World Championship 2017 tournament page.
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard