Heal Druid Deck List Guide - Saviors of Uldum September 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Heal Druid in The Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Heal Druid is a defensive archetype packed full of healing abilities. The deck itself contains a large range of cards that synergise with healing effects, most notably Lucentbark, which functions as a huge recurring obstacle for opponents to deal with.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Heal Druid is a polarised deck that heavily relies on certain cards to function. This leads to an unorthodox mulligan that specifically targets certain cards.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Juicy Psychmelon, Keeper Stalladris.
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — Crystal Power, Wrath.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — Lucentbark.
Heal Druid's playstyle is one that revolves around stalling the game. With a large range of healing effects available, this is not a difficult task in most games. Once in the late game, you should try to get Lucentbark onto the board as soon as possible. With Lucentbark in play, you should then aim to copy it with cards like Faceless Manipulator to create a wall of Taunts that you can continually resurrect with healing effects. If your Lucentbark gets targeted by a Silence effect, a second copy can be created using Flobbidinous Floop. Once you have Lucentbarks on the board, you should periodically use your healing effects to resurrect them as necessary.
Against Aggro, you should use your resources much more aggressively to control the board. You will not need to use your full Lucentbark combo to win so you can use Faceless Manipulator much more freely on cards like Zilliax and Witchwood Grizzly to control the board and simply starve your opponent of resources.
Against Control, you should be prepared to play a much longer game. You should try to get Lucentbark down as soon as possible to begin extracting value from it as soon as possible. Due to the range of removal tools available in Control decks, you should try to maximise the number of Lucentbarks you get onto the board and not use a Flobbidinous Floop or Faceless Manipulator on any other target to maximise the amount of pressure you can get onto the board.
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Starfall, for 1x Wild Growth.
- Against Control — Add 1x Healing Touch for 1x Swipe.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 1x Nourish, 2x Ancient of Lore, 1x Healing Touch, 1x Wild Growth for 2x Overflow, 2x Anubisath Defender, 1x Siamat.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the July card rotation.
- 04 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck updated for the May play season. Removed 2x Crystal Stag, 2x Proud Defender, 2x Potion Vendor, 2x Dreamway Guardians 2x Lifeweaver, 1x Nourish, 1x Countess Ashmore, 1x Da Undatakah for 2x Predatory Instincts, 2x Witchwood Grizzly, 2x Ferocious Howl, 2x Witching Hour, 1x Archmage Vargoth, 2x Wild Growth, 1x Alexstrasza, 1x Gloop Sprayer, 1x Healing Touch.
- 09 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck