Heal Druid Deck List Guide (Rise of Shadows April 2019)
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Heal Druid in The Rise of Shadows expansion.
Heal Druid is a defensive archetype packed full of healing abilities. The deck itself contains a large range of cards that synergise with healing effects, most notably Lucentbark, which functions as a huge recurring obstable for opponents to deal with.
1. Heal Druid Card List
This Heal Druid deck costs 13,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Heal Druid Mana Curve
3. Heal Druid Mulligan Guide
Heal Druid is a polarised deck that heavily relies on certain cards to function. This leads to an unorthodox mulligan that specifically targets certain cards.
- General Mulligan (keep regardless of what your opponent is playing) — Juicy Psychmelon, Keeper Stalladris.
- Mulligan against Aggro (also keep if you think you are playing against an aggressive deck) — Crystal Power, Wrath.
- Mulligan against Control (also keep if you think you are playing against a slow deck) — Lucentbark.
4. Heal Druid Strategy
Heal Druid's playstyle is one that revolves around stalling the game. With a large range of healing effects available, this is not a difficult task in most games. Once in the late game, you should try to get Lucentbark onto the board as soon as possible. With Lucentbark in play, you should then aim to copy it with cards like Faceless Manipulator to create a wall of Taunts that you can continually resurrect with healing effects. If your Lucentbark gets targeted by a Silence effect, a second copy can be created using Flobbidinous Floop or Da Undatakah. Once you have Lucentbarks on the board, you should periodically use your healing effects to resurrect them as necessary.
Against Aggro, you should use your resources much more aggressively to control the board. You will not need to use your full Lucentbark combo to win so you can use Faceless Manipulator much more freely on cards like Zilliax to control the board and simply starve your opponent of resources.
Against Control, you should be prepared to play a much longer game. You should try to get Lucentbark down as soon as possible to begin extracting value from it as soon as possible. Due to the range of removal tools available in Control decks, you should try to maximise the number of Lucentbarks you get onto the board and not use a Flobbidinous Floop or Faceless Manipulator on any other target to maximise the amount of pressure you can get onto the board.
5. Heal Druid Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Rotten Applebaum, 1x Wardruid Loti for 2x Nourish.
- Against Control — Add 2x Baleful Banker for 2x Swipe.
- 09 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #40
- HCT 2019 World Championship: Earn Free Packs with Choose Your Champion & Twitch Drops
- Arena Balance and Bucket Updates: April 17
- Ignoblegarden Is Live: Free Packs & Cards, Tavern Brawl
- Ignoblegarden (April 17th - April 21st)
- Rise of Shadows Hotfixes: April 10th
- Our Arena Rankings Are Up-to-Date for Rise of Shadows
- 10 New Decks to Try in Hearthstone: Rise of Shadows
- Hearthstone Hunter Secrets
- Higher Chance for Epics? My 40 packs
- Zoo Warlock
- Arena Mage Tier Lists
- Pogo Rogue
- Dragon Mage
- Basic Druid Deck
- Lackey Rogue