Jungle Giants Druid (AKA Quest Druid) Deck List Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Aim of Quest Druid
- 2. Quest Druid Strengths and Weaknesses
- 3. Key Cards and Crafting for Quest Druid
- 4. ChangeLog
Jungle Giants Druid is an archetype that focuses on playing powerful minions as soon as possible and is very similar to the Ramp Druid archetype. Jungle Giants Druid focuses exclusively on playing minions with 5 or more Attack in order to complete Jungle Giants as soon as possible.
After completing the Jungle Giants Quest, the aim is to play Barnabus the Stomper as soon as possible in order to get the maximum possible value from the cards effect. Only cards that are drawn after Barnabus is played benefit from the effect so a lot of draw effects like Nourish to get maximum value.
Despite being built around the Jungle Giants Quest, most variants are able to function reasonably well due to ramp cards like Innervate and Wild Growth making it easy to start playing powerful minions from an early point in the game.
Below, you will find link to our deck lists for Jungle Giants Druid, starting with our featured deck, which we consider the most common variant.
Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck
- Guide written by Pesty and last updated on Dec 08, 2017 (K&C meta)
- Costs 16.9k (4 basic, 5 common, 7 rare, 4 epic, and 10 legendaries)
- Mana curve:
- Card breakdown: 1 Weapon • 13 Spells • 16 Minions
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZICDMIGkAeoqwKfsALPsQKhtwLguwKLwQLHywLCzgLN0wKb6AIJQF/EBosI5Ai+rgL5wAKHzgKa5AIA (copy to clipboard)
This Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck is a rather greedy approach to Jungle Giants Druid. It focuses very heavily on ramping during the early-game and mid-game to access a large number of powerful Legendary minions such as Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound, Deathwing, Dragonlord, and Deathwing.
Malygos OTK Quest Druid Deck
- Guide written by Pesty and last updated on Dec 22, 2017 (K&C meta)
- Costs 13.0k (6 basic, 9 common, 2 rare, 7 epic, and 6 legendaries)
- Mana curve:
- Card breakdown: 20 Spells • 9 Minions
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZICCLQDkwTFBL6rAuC7AovBApnTAqPmAgtAX9MDxAbkCMu8AofOAp7SAvvTAprkAoTmAgA= (copy to clipboard)
1. Aim of Quest Druid
Jungle Giants aims to use powerful Mana acceleration tools such as Innervate, Wild Growth, and Nourish to cheat the traditional Mana curve and start playing powerful minions as soon as possible to begin completing Jungle Giants. Once the Quest is complete the aim is to simply flood the board with powerful minions to rapidly overwhelm opponents.
2. Quest Druid Strengths and Weaknesses
Despite only requiring a few minions to complete Jungle Giants, it is still a relatively slow Quest to complete, due to the time it takes to gain enough Mana to play powerful minions. This can often br problematic against Aggro decks that are able to end the game before a strong board can be developed.
The archetype is particularly strong against Control decks that rely on hard removal, the sheer number of powerful minions available makes it easy to use up opponents removal and still have many minions left to dominate the board.
3. Key Cards and Crafting for Quest Druid
Jungle Giants is by far the most important card for the archetype, as is obviously cannot exist. If you do not have this card and cannot craft it, Ramp Druid is an alternative archetype that has a similar playstyle and does not require the Quest.
Giant Anaconda is an excellent card to include in the archetype, as it offers great synergy with the large number of 5 Attack minions included to generate additional value.
The minions within the archetype are very flexible, as many strong choices are Legendary minions, it is fine to choose cards based on which minions you have available. Some strong example are Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound, Deathwing, Dragonlord, and Deathwing.
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 02 Aug. 2017: Added new guide format for Quest Druid.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please