Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Quest Deck
1. Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Card List
This deck costs 14,540 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Mana Curve
3. Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Strategy
Ramp Druid aims to accelerate their Mana as quickly as possible using cards like Wild Growth and Greedy Sprite. Once enough Mana has been gained, the deck aims to regain board control using powerful Taunt minions like Ancient of War and The Lich King and then following them up with even bigger threats each turn.
4. Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Mulligans & Matchup Specific Strategies
Against Aggro, you will be unlikely to complete your Quest in a timely manner and should throw it away in favour of defensive tools such as Wrath or Swipe in addition to the previously mentioned cards.
4.1. Getting The Fastest Start
Getting a fast start with the deck is crucial as even the slowest possible deck can become problematic to handle if you give them enough time. To remedy this, you should carefully plan out how to get the most out of your early turns as possible. Usually this will involve playing cards like Wild Growth to gain Mana as fast as possible and sequencing your ramp appropriately.
If you have no other plays, playing Jungle Giants on Turn 1 is correct. However, if you specifically have The Coin and two copies of Wild Growth available, then Coining out Wild Growth is almost always the correct play, as Jungle Giants can be played on the following turn alongside the second Wild Growth.
Due to the extremely high Mana curve of the deck, it is usually best to use hold onto The Coin for as long as possible, as that extra Mana can be used to help reach powerful Mana accelerators like Nourish sooner or allow you to start playing your big threats a turn sooner.
4.2. Navigating Later Turns
Having ramped up, you should aim to play a large minion every turn. By doing this you will proceed to outvalue opponents with your chain of minions. Where possible, you should aim to play your minions powerful effects first, such as The Lich King, to put pressure onto your opponent as fast as possible.
Although you should be trading most of the time, you should also remain conscious of how much damage you can deal to your opponent. Due to the huge attack values of the 10 Mana minions in the deck, you will regularly find yourself in a position to kill your opponent in just 2 turns of attacks. If it is safe to do, you should take this line of play where possible. It is also worth noting that although this deck consists almost solely of big minions, they are also finite in number due to all the spells in the deck to allow you to reach the late game and therefore you should always be mindful of how many threats you have left as it is sometimes possible for opponents with slower decks to outlast the minions.
When you have completed Jungle Giants, you are free to play any big minions you run in the deck. While this is a huge tempo play, you must also be mindful of classes with powerful board clears such as Brawl or Twisting Nether and be sure to bait out where necessary. Once you feel it is safe to do so, you should populate the board with as much power as possible and swiftly overrun your opponent.
5. Jungle Giants Ramp Druid Card Swaps
Most of the large threats in the deck are flexible and can be changed based on personal preference. However, it is important to keep enough 5 or more Attack minions in the deck to be able to complete the Quest in a timely manner.
- 11 Apr. 2018: Deck updated for the Witchwood expansion.
- 08 Dec. 2017: Deck updated for the Kobolds and Catacombs expansion. Removed 2x Innervate, 2x Primordial Drake, 2x Giant Anaconda, 2x Bog Creeper, 1x Curator, 1x Moonglade Portal, 1x Barnes for 2x Cursed Disciple, 1x Harrison Jones, 1x Corrosive Sludge, 1x Medivh, the Guardian, 1x Kun the Forgotten King, 1x Twig of the World Tree, 2x Ultimate Infestation
- 18 Sep. 2017: This deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate following the balance patch on 18th Sep.
- 13 Aug. 2017: Deck updated for the KotFT expansion. Removed 1x Jade Blossom, 1x Ysera, 1x Feral Rage for 1x Earthen Scales, 1x Bone Drake, 1x The Lich King.
- 02 Aug. 2017: Guide updated to new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 09 Apr. 2017: Deck added.
- Quest Priest
- Is the game dying?
- Dragon Warrior Deck List
- Gonk OTK Druid
- Holy Wrath Paladin
- Odd Mage
- Priest Dungeon Run
- Topsy Turvy Priest