Basic Atramedes Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
This deck can be used to defeat Atramades on Normal mode and contains only Basic cards. Although on Normal mode you are given additional help to deal with Atramades' weapon in the form of 3spells that destroy it, playing these cards can often cause you lose tempo. To prevent this, this deck plays various other ways to prevent the weapon from having an effect on the game.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
The only problematic part of this fight is the weapon that Atramedes equips. Although you are given three 1 Mana spells to destroy this weapon, doing so can cause you to lose tempo and not be able to make the most efficient play on that turn. To prevent this from slowing you down, this deck plays multiple ways to neutralise the weapon. Mirror Image can create an annoying wall, protecting your minions, can destroy the weapon while putting a minion into play, which is preferable to simply casting a spell to remove it, and can repeatedly freeze Atramedes, effectively removing the weapon's impact on the game.
By having these additional cards in your deck, you can afford to be much more greedy with your weapon destruction spells, and use them instead in the late-game where you have more Mana to spare, causing you to slow down less.
With this concern dealt with, you should be able to easily outvalue the boss with this deck, since aside from the weapon focused cards, it plays most of the high value minions in the basic set.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule